“Excellent brews”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited recently after shopping and enjoyed three different brews plus appetizers. The two of us found everything to be excellent. The place is not fancy and it would be difficult to sum up the atmosphere in a couple of words as it covers many bases. We were most interested in the beer. I didn't count the taps, but there must have been 2 dozen, plus dozens more in bottles & cans in the cooler. For a treat, order two beers from opposite ends of the tap and watch the bartender pour both at once.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Bodacious burrito was good. Chips and salsa were great. Bbq pulled pork was great but not big enough. Don't expect much service, but go for the patio and yummy food.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Greeted at door with sign " Take a menu and have a seat. Order at bar." No menus in box. Go to bar. Wait in line for service. Get menu. Go sit down and read it ( had to use a flash-lite app on my phone it was so dark ). Go back too bar and wait to order. Informed by first person that " He doesn't take orders." Have to keep waiting. Place order and get given a number to put on our table ( a-la Carl's Jr. ) but first have to leave a credit card with the bar. When food comes the appetizer is served with the entrees. Fries completely cold. Rest of the food so-so. Beer was cold though. Server picks up plates ( no asking how the food was or anything ). Go back to bar and stand in line to pay bill. Bill is ran on my card without asking ( my guest was going to pay but oh well ). General attitude problem with staff is apparent but problem is more likely based in owners/management.

4  Thank Paul L
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The Raven is a fun place for breakfast, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks... The place is never empty, has a wonderful atmosphere, nice menu, good food. The staff seem genuinely happy and are very helpful, making service very good. It is one of the few places in Prescott with outside seating and theirs happens to be on the roof, which fils up fast. Free wifi and music many nights.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Cute place...came recommended by a friend. We sat at the bar for at least 15 minutes before the guy behind the counter (right in front of us) was busy ringing ringing up food ordered and taking money even acknowledged us. I ordered a ginger beer but was served a ginger ale. We ordered a pizza. It was impossible to get anyones attention to get a plate,napkin or silverware, or to tell him I ordered a beer not ginger ale. We had to pay in advance. I wish I would have known how bad it was BEFORE I left a tip. I would have complained but the server never came back!

1  Thank K S