New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A Keeper"" in My Book!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I can’t begin to tell you how much I enjoyed my 4-night stay at HIE Prescott! From the moment we walked in the front door until the time we checked out, EVERYONE was just AWESOME! The customer service was above expectations. Clean, quiet (even though we were on a main highway, we heard no street traffic), peaceful, amenity-filled, and pleasant. The Wi-Fi was reliable, channel selection was awesome – I just love having all my favorite channels available. The location was fantastic! Trader Joe’s was right next door, and the shopping mall was just a short walk. Perfect location for business and fun! Our room and bathroom were super clean, comfortable, and spacious. I slept so good – the bed and the pillows were just perfect! Our room had everything we needed and it all worked perfectly. I actually had enough room to do my yoga without having to move furniture! That’s a DOUBLE YAY! If we ever are in the Prescott area again, this is definitely our “go to” hotel! Thank you for such a positive and wonderful experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank CharlieCN
Julie_K_hie, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Prescott, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thanks a ton for your wonderful review of our hotel, The Holiday Inn Express in Prescott, Az! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we are doing a great job. We also look forward to serving you in the near future.
Julie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Vine Grove, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We were thrilled to be out of the car after driving 13 +hours with kids under the age of 5. No hassles. It was worth every cent paid to have a nice place to sleep. We got the suite with the separate living room area. So nice! Great breakfast. Variety of stuff to choose from. It was kept up by staff who made sure everything was stocked. She also was very pleasant and talked to us both mornings we were there. Clean area for breakfast and enough room to eat without feeling cramped. I loved the pancake machine. We fell in love with Prescott and ended up staying an extra night. We were able to keep the same room and that was a huge bonus. Great area. And the best part for us is that we were only a block away from in-n-out burger so we could enjoy that since we don't have that restaurant where we live! :)

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank kjdiddles06
Julie_K_hie, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Prescott, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you so very much for letting us at The Holiday Inn Express in Prescott, Az serve you! It was our pleasure. :) We look forward to your next visit with us and happy travels!
Phoenix AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This hotel is exceptionally clean. The beds were comfortable. The price is very reasonable. The front desk staff were so helpful and went out of there way to make me feel welcome. I will definitely stay here again. My new Home away from home when I'm in Prescott! Great Stay1

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank singletraveler913
Dearest Guest,
People like you make encourage us to keep doing what we love, making your stay enjoyable!
We appreciate your valuable feedback and sincerely value it.
Thanks Again,
los angeles
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Holiday Inns are usually reliable places to get a good night’s rest, and I have written favorable Trip Advisor reviews of two of them. I cannot recommend this location. It was the worst of the four places I stayed on my May trip to Arizona. The site was clean, the staff was helpful; the problem lay in the layout of the place. The hotel entrance was on a side street which led to the parking lot behind the hotel. My car had a quiet comfy spot for the night. My room, on the other hand, was right on the highway. Cars and motorcycles roared by at eye level. The stairwell seemed to have soundproofing. My room sure did not.

After my drive from Los Angeles that day, I was tired. I made the mistake of trying to go to bed early. As I lay awake at 1 a.m., I thought of the old Woody Allen movie where his parents live underneath the Coney Island roller coaster. By 1:30, the highway did quiet down. So if you plan to go to bed at that time, this might be the place for you.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank wheninroam
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Prescott, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear wheninroam,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the ambient noise levels prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

A pleasant surprise and great accommodations at this HolidayInn Express. The beds were comfortable, rooms immaculate and breakfast was hot, with a nice variety daily. The pool and sauna seemed well kept as well. A great stay in Prescott Az. Thanks!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Flavorista
Wow! A five star rating, thank you very much! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next stay to our beautiful city, Prescott, Az!
Fondly,
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

This HIE is a very clean and reasonable hotel. Great complimentary breakfast. It's location is a bit out of downtown so you'll need a car but the friendliness of the staff and willingness to work around a late departure make it worth the drive.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank RICoups
Dear Guest,
We love working hard for you, our valued guest! Thank you for the kind compliments and we hope to see you again very soon!
Best Regards,
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

When I walked in to the lobby, I knew I had chosen well. The beaming smiles of Olyvia (the hostess) and Cinthia (the trainee) provided a happy welcome I had not anticipated -- what a nice surprise! Professional, sincere, and obviously intent upon making my stay a pleasant one, both of these beautiful young ladies made me feel like a very important person, and not just a weary traveler searching for repose.

The room was sparkling, comfortable - as was the rest of the facility. I loved the sauna, located in the pool area. The spa was adjacent to the pool, so I could move back and forth from spa to pool by slipping over the spa edge. The breakfast was excellent (included in the room price), with hot mini-omelets, top of the line waffle maker, and fresh fruit -- served in a spotlessly clean dining area, conscientiously maintained by an attentive wait-person.

Now I have to figure out a reason to get back to Prescott in order to enjoy this fine facility once again.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, the suites are REALLY nice, truly providing 2 separate living (and lounging) a...