“POOR Customer Service” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Prescott Resort & Conference Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Prescott Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Phoenix, Arizona
“POOR Customer Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2010

My husband and I booked an overnight getaway for July 4th - to escape the heat of Phoenix and to see the fireworks. We were pursueded by the reservation clerk to spend the extra money on a suite vs. a deluxe room because "the suite balconies would be in full view of the fireworks." When, at 9:30 pm, we still did not see or hear fireworks, I called the front desk to inquire and was told: "How should I know where they are -- I'm not even from here." I asked to speak to a manager and was told he wasn't available. We were awakened at 7:30 am the next morning to hammering and drilling (construction below our balcony). Upon checkout, we again asked to speak to a manager, and were told he wasn't available. (What kind of hotel doesn't have a manager available over a holiday weekend?!) We were finally directed to speak to a maintenance manager who was kind enough to go and speak to the "unavailable" hotel manager and returned to tell us they would take $25 off of our $200 room charge. Hardly a compensation for our disappointment.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
PrescottResort, General Manager at Prescott Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2010
Dear BLD_10,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Prescott Resort & Conference Center. Our property is committed to exceed guest expectations. From your correspondence, it is apparent that we failed to achieve that. I would like the opportunity to talk to you, with the intent of hopefully you will be able to think of the Prescott Resort more favorable. My personal mobile number is (602) 332 -5131. At your convenience please contact me.

Steve Bracety

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2010

We stayed here while visiting family and friends. The hotel is beautiful. Our room looked as though it had been recently renovated - everything was new and clean. The room was spacious, the beds comfortable, and we also had a mini fridge which was a big plus. We had a nice view from our balcony and the room was quiet. The hotel location was good. We were fairly close to the downtown area and the hiking trails. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2010

Beautifully decorated rooms that are extremely well maintained. If you are looking for a great place to use as a hub for exploring the Prescott, Cottonwood, Jerome, Camp Verde, and even Sedona areas this is the place. It is AAA rated a three diamond and the AAA rate was $79.00 a dollar less than the questionable Comfort Inn in Camp Verde, AZ that we used as a "hub" to explore the area. No comparison, different planets. The staff is competent, friendly and accommodating. The view of Thumb Butte from the lounge is beautiful.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PrescottResort, General Manager at Prescott Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 14, 2010
Dear Traveltoo2,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Prescott Resort & Conference Center. Through candid comments from our customers, we are able to share your thoughts with our staff. I was happy to learn the that our staff was friendly and accommodating. I was also pleased to learn that you found our guestrooms not only beautiful, but also well maintained.
We had recently completed a complete guestroom renovation program, and we love to hear feedback from it.

Should your travel plans find you returning to Prescott in the near future; I hope you would visit us again. It would be my pleasure to personally welcome you back to Prescott.

Enthusiastically,

Prescott, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2010

The Prescott Resort is nice, for what it is. They pool is a standard size and indoors which is nice in the cold winter months when it is freezing outside. The exercise room which over looks the pool isnt as nice. No one under the age of 18 years old can use the fitness room. The room I stayed in was fantastic, 2 queen beds and a living room, both with TV. The staff was kind of nice.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2009

The doors in this "resort" are paper thin and let all kinds of noise in... loud, laughing, drunk people partying in the halls non-stop all night long. I was told there would be a refrigerator in my room and there was none and the TV didn't work. If you call the hotel staff to ask them to do something, they had a nasty attitude, especially Susan.

Stay away from here unless you are a party animal and want to join the loud partying drunks in the halls.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank darrellmichael3
PrescottResort, General Manager at Prescott Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, October 5, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Prescott Resort. Through candid comments from our customers, we are able to not only highlight the positive, but also recognize and address areas for improvement.

It is apparent that we fell short of expectations. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority and I would like for the Prescott Resort to be known as your "home away from home".

Currently I am working with someone in your party. Hopefully, this will remedied to your satisfaction.

Yours in hospitality,

Phoenix, AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2009

I stayed here with some family that was visiting from England that wanted to see Sedona and Prescott. After looking at different places in the surrounding areas I was surprised to see the promotional rates of just under a $100 for this place. I ended up booking a queen suite and king deluxe. They were both very nice. If you are traveling with children I would recommend that you pay the extra for the suite as it has a little more room and it comes with 2 flat screen TVs in it. The king deluxe (standard room) is very nice too and it has a couch that pulls out into a bed if needed. One reviewer said the décor was dated. I think the place has a nice southwest look too it and the rooms looked great. Remember it is technically on the Yavapai Indian reservation so there is a lot of Native American paintings and sculptures throughout the lobby which are very nice. This place also has a lot of amenities including a decent indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, gym, and an onsite casino for all you gamblers out there. Don’t start thinking Las Vegas, but it’s not bad if you want to pop down and try your luck. I would like to add that it is mostly slot machines, but they had a card room with blackjack and poker upstairs when I was there. Once again it’s no Vegas, but if you want Vegas go there. I think this is a very nice place to stay and if a reviewer had a problem with it they either had a bad service experience or are just a high maintenance individual that should probably pay more to have their butt kissed elsewhere. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Tucson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2009

Our softball team stayed in this hotel over the summer. The rooms were clean and the views were awesome. We all had a great time in the casino as well. The staff in the restaraunt needs to be a little more cooperative and accomodating but overall we all enjoyed our stay for the weekend.

• Stayed July 2009