“Awesome view of the Prescott area from the Hotel”

Prescott Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Mesa, Arizona
“Awesome view of the Prescott area from the Hotel”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

It is a close driving distance to downtown Prescott and has great views of the area. Check in was prompt, the staff was very helpful. The hotel was very clean and very well kept. The room was spacious, bed was really comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel to all.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I have stayed at the Prescott resort a few times before I moved to Prescott. It is a close driving distance to downtown Prescott and has great views of the area. They recently remodeled all their rooms a few years ago to make them all seem like suites! They also have a good bar area and patio. I would definitely stay at the Prescott resort again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank non_deweese
Mesa
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I came here for a last minute get away for our anniversary. Check in was prompt, the staff was very helpful. It was so quiet and relaxing! The resort is in close proximity to Whiskey Row and the casino on the property was very convenient. The only thing I wish would have been different was that the pool would have been out doors. We did use the pool anyway, and it being an indoor pool didn't sway our opinion of the place. It was an amazing visit and we plan on returning when we need another fast get away!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Heather L
Miami, Arizona
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I make on the average of 10 trips to Prescott every year ( my mom lives there ). Most of the time I stay at one of the other hotels either in P.V. or Prescott. My wife and I decided to stay at the Prescott Resort. Wow, what a difference. The hotel was very clean and very well kept. The room was spacious, bed was very comfortable. The room in general was as good as any room in a resort on the Vegas Strip. The lounge was comfortable and quiet after a long day working on mom's house. From now on this is where we will stay weather on business or leisure.

Room Tip: We had a room on the east side, so we didn't get the afternoon sun. All of the rooms have balco...

Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I thought this resort would be a nice place to stay for my birthday. It was not! Everything went wrong...
1) The room was not ready at check in.
2) The spa messed up my apt. for a massage.
3) My daughter said she pay for the room and it was confirmed with front desk. They ended up charging me anyway.
4) The restaurant gave us the wrong bill. We paid the bill and then had problems with check out.
5) The resort did not apologize for there poor customer service.

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!
Stephanie F.

2 Thank Stephanie F
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The service was great and rooms were very clean and nice. Staff in the Casino were pleasant. Only able to visit the Casino for 1/2 hour due to the strong cigarette smell and making all of our party sick.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The service and extremely high quality dinner was so very special! Kudos to the service team: hostess Iszy, server Caolyn, busser Alonso, and cooks Josh, David, and Gary!

My wife of 52 years and I had one of the BEST MEALS ever. We began dinner and continued sipping Ruffino Chianti 2011, which was an excellent pairing with our Rib Eye Steaks! The steaks were cooked to perfection and SO very tender!

Salad? WOW! What a treat. We had wanted a Wedge Salad but instead selected the Caesar salad which was served in a wedge fashion using Romaine Lettuce and garnished with blacked beans, tomatoes, and cheese along with a superb house dressing!

It was a treat to have freshly baked bread enhanced with jalapeño and cheese.

We had no room for dessert after having a sumptuous meal which was also reasonably priced!

Outstanding Value! We'll be back!