“Beautiful Property”

Prescott Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
“Beautiful Property”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My last visit to the Prescott Resort was another enjoyable stay. The front desk is so helpful, and the rooms are spotless and decorated so nicely. The town of Prescott is wonderful and everyone should visit!

Room Tip: Stay on top of the hill - you will have the best view ever!

1 Thank ArizonaYuma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I am am meeting planner and ran a week long training at this property. Their staff is wonderful, Brenda is extremely organized, and an incredible asset to the property. David was our A/V tech, and he was fantastic, so much so that my Executive Director commented on how awesome he is, which is high praise and hard to achieve! The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. If I had to make a complaint, it would be that the sofas near the meeting space are much more comfortable than the one my suite, but I had to think for a long time before I came up with that lol, I really had no complaints, it was a wonderful experience, start to finish. I do trainings all over the state and this property has become one of my very favorites! We had breakfast and lunch provided to our group for the training, and everyone raved about the food! I would definitely recommend this property to anyone who plans to visit Prescott, for business or pleasure!

La Mesa, California
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were here for a tour of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and wanted a place close by but also convenient to see the town. Prescott Resort fit the bill nicely! The service was great and room was nice for the three of us! The grille is a great place to get a bite to eat and the help there is fantastic. Had a great time and would come back!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Yucaipa, California
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I booked this hotel on Hotwire, so I didn't know where we were going to stay until we booked it. WOW! What a great hotel. We arrived to see that it was situated on top of a hill. My five year old daughter said it looked like the hotel was ruling over a city. It was very nicely decorated and the room had a balcony. Everyone was so nice that worked there. The highlights for us were the indoor pool and jacuzzi, they sweeping views of the city, and the free play they gave you at the Casino for signing up for their players club. I don't really gamble, so is you don't want to see the casino, you don't have too. It is tucked in the back of the hotel, and you never have to walk through it like you do in Vegas. We had a blast!

Room Tip: If you pick a room on a higher floor (which they asked me when I checked in if I had a floor prefere...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Issaquah, Washington
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife & I stayed at the Prescott Resort & Conference Center from March 5-9. The resort is a great facility. We had a King Suite with a wonderful view of Downtown Prescott. The hotel has a very nice dinning room. It is a little pricing for dinner. The breakfasts are great and reasonably priced. The lobby and bar area are very nice. Hotel has Bucky's Casino attached to it. Very handy although I didn't win. Used the business center to print out some map quest info and travel documents. The Hotel is bye far the best place to stay in Prescott. Our king suite room was only $121.00 a night with AAA / AARP. Didn't use the pool or the work out area but it looks nice. We did have massages in the spa--they were great. One hour for $70.00 a great price.
Will stay here again. This was our second time. Highly Recommend the Hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Lake Tahoe Area
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The rooms are large and luxurious. The beds are extremely comfortable. We stayed during a rainstorm and it was beautiful to step out on to our Juliet balcony and watch the clouds and light playing off the granite rocks and peaks surrounding us. The food was delicious and the server knew the menu, so was able to advise very well. We had a problem with the booking (not directly booked with the hotel), and the staff was incredibly helpful in helping us to resolve it. It sits in the same area as Bucky's Casino, so we didn't quite know what to expect -- but all the rooms and the resort is non-smoking, and the rooms are very spacious and peaceful. Definitely would recommend, and we will stay if we go back to Prescott.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The rooms are clean and the beds were to die for. The whole resort was very clean and nice. Sunrises and Sunsets were spectacular. Just an all around comfortable place. Spent 4 days on a business trip and looking forward to going back next year.