“Love this place!”

Prescott Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The rooms are always immaculate! Customer service is fantastic. The restaurants have great food. And if you look to gamble well there you go right downstairs! We go there every year for our conferences always look forward to it beautiful view from the rooms always perfect weather love shopping in the area.

Room Tip: Every room with hat it's always been great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed at the Prescott Resort and Conference Center for two nights. We had a really nice room with wonderful views of the mountains. The hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub which was really nice to use after a long travel. Nice bar area with great views and a fire pit. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Just ask the front desk, they will help you!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My time spent in/at the Resort was even more then I had expected, The room was comfortably , clean, with a refrigerator for my needs & the TV was up to date programs. It was one of those extra busy weekends & I was unable to stay in only one hotel. The first one I booked I could only stay 3 days. They usually had WIFI, but this time it was not working, which put me behind in my business. The Resort has a great convenient WIFI Being handicapped I was pleased to find there was help to take my bags to my room & on check out to my car.
On my first nite I was getting chilly, so turn the heater on. By the time I went to dinner I felt I needed to ask the front desk about it when I returned. It was only minutes before someone was in my room to fix the problem.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and I spent two nights in Prescott at the Prescott Resort. We found the room to be very nice, the staff to be friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the pool, the hot tub and the workout room. We loved the location as it was near the historic downtown area just minutes away. the views were spectacular and we enjoyed sitting out on the patio deck that overlooked the gorgeous site of the hills.

Room Tip: Our room view from our balcony was very beautiful and we were located on the fifth floor which was a...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Beautiful hotel. Pool is extra clean. My only complaint is I found old food behind the nightstand and dresser while retrieving my son's toy. Other than that, the room was very clean. Friendly service as well! Convent location:)

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Great location for a weekend getaway. Great views all around. Clean, friendly staff and excellently priced. Staff was very responsive, clean both inside and outside, the casino section did not in anyway interfare with the hotel side and facilities. Been there twice once with wife and the other with family. Loved it every time.

Room Tip: Stayed in two adjourning queen rooms the first time, worked out perfect. Stayed in a King Suite the...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This was an excellent place to spend a quiet weekend. Not far from downtown - everything you need is right there.
Extremely friendly staff. The rooms are beautiful (great view), and the facilities, pool, etc. are all excellent.
I have already recommended PRCC to several friends.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple