Stopped here overnight on long trip. Such a nice stop over. Pool clean and nice size... Wonderful outdoor area that parents can sit in and still watch kids. Rooms a little small but good for sleeping... Comfortable beds. Hotel itself is super clean and welcoming. Starbucks within walking distance. Breakfast at hotel great. Don't hesitate to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites