We checked in on the 23rd of April 2014 and checked out on the 25th. Our room was very neat & comfortable. Additionally, the room & bathroom were very clean. The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. The location of this hotel makes within walking distance of downtown (around three blocks). We went to dinner with friends at "The Palace" restaurant and bar where we enjoyed a great steak. The breakfast served needs to be varied in my opinion. Perhaps we have been spoiled by the Springhill Suites in Logan, Utah especially and by other SHS as well. Offer biscuits and gravy, sausage patties etc instead of scrambled eggs each morning. Also I do not recall seeing a waffle iron. To clarify the breakfast served was not bad but does need to offer more hot items other than scrambled eggs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites