Stayed here for two nights early in August. Apparently there were some renovations going on, but we didn't notice anything. The room was clean and spacious with a comfortable bed. We were not bothered with noise from neighboring rooms or the outside.
We arrived a bit late (around midnight), but we were still able to find parking. Friendly staff and fast and efficient check-in/check-out.
The breakfast was good with a ok selection. Will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites