I stayed at the hotel as the Marriott is a supporter of the Prescott Film Festival, where my short film screened in competition. The room was very welcoming - spacious, clean and attractive. Ditto the lobby (nice fireplace!). The breakfast was great (waffle maker, eggs, cereal, fruit, etc). I loved that the hotel had coffee and tea available 24-7. The location was perfect as the festival venues were all within walking distance. Staff was super friendly; they went above and beyond. Next time I visit I'm using the pool! Great visit all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites