All reviews waffles room was clean american flag surrounded by trees two story stay there again very nice stay nice breakfast no elevator king room coffee maker complimentary breakfast motel downtown cereal frig pillows
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I really like this location. Motel style but nice. It's back in the pines (quite) but still close to town. We had a very nice, very clean, newly renovated room. Microwave, fridge, WiFi.
Parking was very convenient and the breakfast was good.
We did request a late checkout that they could not accommodate but other than that it was great.
I would definitely stay here again.
Staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Jay S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thanks so much for staying with us! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Prescott and hope you'll come see us again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2018

Sunday night Stay in Prescott in July. Good: bed, shower, nice outside appearance. Bad: Inside was old ugly large beat up furniture, fridge did not work, tv/cable did not work, tacky curtain was used to cover part of unpaint block wall.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us! I'm sorry to hear that the room wasn't up to snuff. We realize that many of the guest rooms look pretty dated, and we're in the process of doing a top-to-bottom remodel. We have one building completed, and we'll start in on the others this fall. If you're interested, you can see photos of the new rooms on our website. I hope you'll consider staying with us again the next time you visit the Prescott area!

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I had to stay overnight for a few nights for a medial treatment I needed to change rooms
And she was able to get me into one I was
More comfortable in without a problem
She also came to my room to drop
Off silverware for me and fixed my cable! She was very easy to talk to and made the stay great

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Jay S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Thank you for staying with us! Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I'l be sure to share your comments with Ashley.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff. Night clerk offered a dinner recommendation upon our request and it was fabulous (Tara Fine Thai Cuisine)! Nicely decorated rooms in the new section. Great location (except for surprisingly loud road noise). Decent breakfast, though could use a few more options. Wished our daughter would have been with us, as she would have loved the chocolate swirled waffles! Bed was comfortable, pillows not as much (their still new and a bit too hard for my liking). Air conditioning a bit loud. Rain shower heads were a nice touch.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you for staying with us! Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Roughly a mile from downtown Prescott. There are sidewalks all the way into town so you can walk if you want to. Room had a kitchenette. Super friendly staff shows pride in the place. Clean and safe. Area has a resort atmosphere. Great value. Would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Thanks so much for staying with us! Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I hope you'll come see us again soon!