Days Inn by Wyndham Prescott
  • Breakfast included
Hassayampa Inn(Prescott)
Quality Inn(Prescott)
  • Pool
All reviewscomfort innponderosa pineswafflesroom was cleansun roomamerican flagpine treestwo storystay there againan older propertysink areavery nice stayclose to downtownno elevatorking roomcoffee makercomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is run down and our room was not very clean. I'm guessing it's been years since the carpets were cleaned. On the plus side, the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was average. Price seemed a bit high given the condition of the facility.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank D H
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Fortunately we only spent one night here and overall it was fine. Our room was small but seemed clean enough, although we did find a trash bag of aluminum cans in the bottom cabinet of the armoire - wonder how long those had been there?! The gentleman at check-in was friendly, as was the maintenance man we encountered in the breakfast room, but the young girl at check-out needs more training and an attitude adjustment. I didn't need to know she was having menstrual cramps, and when she gave me the wrong receipt and I noticed the people next to us got their room for $30 less, she told me "you weren't supposed to look at that". Excuse me?! You gave me the wrong receipt, but I wasn't supposed to know?! And when I asked why the rate difference was so large, her response was "I don't know, it's weird, I don't understand it so you'll just have to read the brochure". That made no sense whatsoever. Her attitude alone is the reason we WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this hotel and will not return.

Room Tip: Choose second floor to avoid black beetles, which are everywhere.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Property is run down, needs to be completely updated but I've stayed in old places before and the rooms were still clean. My room (411) had many, many mold stains around the bathtub, the carpet didn't look like it had been cleaned in 20 years, hair dryer didn't work, old/musty smell like from cigarette smoke imbedded in the 30 year old never been cleaned carpet. Old, dark green bedspread on the bed, the kind you don't want to even touch. Breakfast was OK, front desk people very nice, property location about 5 min drive from downtown Prescott. Bottom line - not a good experience, would not recommend

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We arrived late in the day, the town was having a huge event so we decided rather than going out and fight the crowds at a resturant we would order in. Cruz at the front desk was very helpful and patient with accommodating our needs, printed a copy of menu from a local resturant,gave us the phone number all with a smile. We noticed there wasn't a coffe pot but all the fixings in the room, I let him know, he located one in just a few minutes called to say he would bring up in few minutes, in a matter of 10 minutes he was at the door with a the coffe pot and a smile. Room was clean, beds were comfortable and view in the morning was spectacular. Glad we chose to stay alittle out of town just for the view, breakfast on the deck and the fresh air alone. Would stay there again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JoAyne
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay! The buildings were older (we prefer the term quaint), but the furniture was newer and the employees attentive. Unlike other reviewers, we didn't find the beds too hard or the shower water temperature wildly changing. As a matter of fact, the shower was one of the reasons I enjoyed our stay, with an adjustable gentle shower and the timed heat lamp. Most of all we enjoyed that it was on the edge of town and had pines around the property. We could hear birds in the cool of the morning. I found the breakfast to be very good. They had bagels, doughnuts, danishes, cereal (cold and hot), scrambled eggs and sausage, waffles, apples, oranges and bananas, juices, teas and coffee. That is what I remember (there may have been more). With free Wall Street Journals each morning, our stay was delightful!

Room Tip: We found adjusting to the altitude to be a challenge, and would prefer a room on the first or second floor next time. There are no elevators, so got a little winded carrying our luggage up to the third floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family