1,029 results
All reviewsmexican restaurantbest westernshash brownsbreakfast roomeasy accessroom was largefree breakfasthot breakfastwafflesgreat place to staywould stay againroom was clean and comfortablepleasant stayclose to townenjoyed our stayno elevatorconvenient location
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Wonderful stay, really enjoyed the convenience and quality of the restaurant. Room was lovely and comfortable. My family and I had a wonderful time. The breakfast buffet was perfect, everyone was able to get what they want.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to hear that you found the room to be clean & comfortable and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Prescott.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

If you have read any of my previous reviews, you will know by now that I am in love with the Best Western hotel brand because of the very consistent great standard they always provide, and this motel did not ket us down. Their rooms were large, well furnished and extra comfortable. Again their staff were super friendly and accommodating. Great swimming pool and restuarant on site with an very good breakfast included in a very reasonable pricing. I could not fault this motel.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to hear that you found the room to be clean & comfortable and our staff friendly & accommodating. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Prescott.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here over a weekend. The location is at the crossroads of 87 and 69, not too far from historic downtown. Easy to get wherever we needed to go. The check in process was easy and the front desk staff were very friendly. The room was clean and kept up. The bed and pillow were amazing! I even looked up the pillow on line to try to order it! They offer an extensive free breakfast in the morning with eggs, two kinds or meat, make your own waffles, cereals and other breakfast fare. The staff was very attentive there too. All in all a great stay.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Our staff greatly appreciates positive feedback, and I will be sure to share yours with them. We agree that good beds are a very important detail in choosing a hotel. We take great pride in creating the optimal sleep experience at Best Western Prescottonian, so I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you again for your kind feedback; we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this dumpy road side motel while my daughter was on a camping trip in the area. They put me in my room late. It was very dismal, and everything was sticky. Hard to get comfortable, but I just needed to crash after a long day. The next morning I went to shower and noticed blood on the hairdryer cord. I immediately went to the front desk, where Faith couldn't be bothered. I told her I was going to get breakfast, then meet the Housekeeping supervisor at my room. I went to the buffet to grab something to eat before they closed up in 45min. Everything was empty. No eggs, waffle mix, fruit, potatoes, oatmeal. Sausage, ham and toast were my choices. I went back to the front desk and let faith know I was heading to my room to wait for Robin. She came in @10 minutes later and took the hairdryer. She then put me in another room where I dropped my things and followed her out. My mistake for not inspecting. I left for a bit and came back to wash my hands. The sink was covered in what appeared to be sticky mouthwash and dog hair. There were hair clippings in the sink and hair in the shower. I loaded my belongings and went back to the front desk and told them I was checking out. Faith told me my receipt would be emailed and i asked "what receipt? I'm not paying for this room." She advised me that since I booked 3rd party, she couldn't do anything. I told her I wanted something in writing, so I had to wait for Robin to come out of an interview. Robin and I went back to the second room where she was also taken back by the fact that the room hadn't been cleaned properly. At that point she walked me to a suite because that's all they had left due to festivals in the area. We checked the room and it was clean. I dropped my things and went out for the day. The next morning I left early.
I emailed Debbie, the hotel manager asking for them to make good. She denied. She claimed it was hair dye on the blow dryer and they replaced it, then told me the maintenance guy had done some work on the sink in the second room and forgot to tell housekeeping. Lol. Ok. Then she said I was upgraded to a suite and not charged extra, so that was my discount. Again, there were no other rooms. Not to mention, I see that rooms here are $85, and I paid $339.00 for 2 nights!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE. It's disgusting and the management is horrible! There are plenty of hotels in the area, so shop around. I'm posting pictures from both rooms....

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Dbyf73
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

This motel went above and beyond. The room was spacious, clean, quiet. Beds were comfortable. Added bonus with HBO.
We had a full breakfast that staff heartily maintained.
Close by our room was a cute secluded patio table where we would finish our day with happy hour. Truly couldn't ask for more. Would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

We are glad to hear that you found your room to be clean and our staff accommodating. We strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service to every person who walks through our doors. Granted, we are an older motel, but we are continually looking for ways to renew, refresh and renovate our property. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We enjoyed having you and hope to see you again on your next trip to Prescott.