“Good solid hotel”

Best Western Prescottonian
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 30, 2014

A nice room in a good hotel with a nice restaurant on property. Located just south of my favorite part of Arizona. There are some boulder filled areas that look like they are live boulder monsters like on the movie "Galaxy Quest", with Tim Allen.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Prescottonian

Reviewed April 29, 2014

The room was updated and clean and everything was in working order. My small complaints are that it was a considerable distance, with a few stairs to get from the parking lot to the room and I noticed the screen door to the patio door was old and barely functional, but everything else in the room provided for a comfortable stay. It was a quiet location and the internet signal was strong. The breakfast was one of the best I've had at a Best Western and the breakfast room was attended and clean. This is a good choice for Prescott.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dean H
Debbie B, Director of Sales at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Best Western Prescottonian. Through your comments we are able to measure how we are performing. While I appreciate the positives you have shared, I apologize for the problem that you had with the screen door to the patio on your room. I have asked my Maintenance Manager to have it replaced immediately, an to inspect the others for signs of wear. Although it has been corrected for future guests, I am sorry for any inconvenience it caused.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Great area and nice place to stay. Beds comfy, Breakfast great variety to choose from, room is clean and staff is great. I can count on a higher quality of standards when I pick this hotel. I would recommend it and stay again.

1  Thank Cheri H
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had been driving for 5 hours and wanted to stop for the night. We chose the Best Western because We knew what to expect. The hotel did not disappoint. The Front desk was helpful ,the room clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Marty B
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful the front desk and housekeeping staff was, even when they had two of the nights I was there being totally booked. The front desk was great at explaining where everything was in town and how to get there. They created a novel solution when I needed a freezer and their refrigerator in my room did not have one. One gal from housekeeping actually grabbed some cleaner and a towel to help me clean off a very dusty back windshield on the car, so I would be safe to drive.
Allen was by far the best front desk agent I have run into.

Room Tip: Ask Allen for a room in the back area with a small balcony, although you have to climb stairs.
1  Thank Janice T

Thank you for your kind comments about Allen and the rest of our staff. It is great to read that our associates go the extra step. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Greatest place to stay in Prescott for the value. Very friendly staff they always call you by your name. The remodel of the hotel lobby looks very nice it makes you feel warm and comfortable. I travel around the state for my job and I always Stay at Best Western Hotels and Inns. The Best is the Prescottonian In Prescott. The worst experience with Best Western hotels was at the Best Western Inn of Sedona.

1  Thank Richard R
Debbie B, Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you, Richard, for taking the time to write your kind review of your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your honest feedback as it helps us implement improvements to ensure a better experience for our future guests. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Prescott.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Room was adequate and clean. Parking is an issue. Location is central and near downtown. Easy access. The staff was very helpfull and friendly. It was not noisy and we were able to rest easily. No elevator to second floor.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family