My mother and I went to Prescott to visit my sister (she now lives in a 1 bed apartment). I have passed by the Prescottonian many times when I went to Prescott and decided to stay there after reading some reviews on the Best Western site.
We stayed there 3/30/14 to 3/31/14. From the street level the hotel looks quite small, but once you get up on the hill you see how large it is with 309 rooms.
The room was quite large with 2 queen beds and comfortable sitting chair. A small microwave, a small refrig, and a coffee maker, flat screen TV. The beds were comfortable. I had a small problem adjusting the room temp. but a call to the friendly staff at the front desk gave me the instructions. The bathroom was clean with ample towels but the towels were a bit scratchy (could use a bit more fabric softener).
You get a buffet breakfast, scrambled eggs, 2 types of sausage, blueberry pancakes, make your own waffles, various cold cereals, muffins and sticky buns. Coffee and juice, there was hot water but I didn't see any tea, I could have just over looked it. The hotel also has a Mexican restaurant on site (I didn't try it instead I went into town for Italian).
The only negative AND the hotel really can't be faulted was at 2AM the occupants of the room next door came back from where ever quite drunk and loud. I got up at 2:15 to call the front desk but someone left and it got fairly quiet so I went back to bed. At 2:30 the noise got very loud so I got up again to call the front desk as I was dialing there was a knock on the door and some one called out Prescott Police. It was verrry quiet after that.
We met my sister (who is a civilian employee of the Prescott Police Dept.) for lunch who said 3 men were arrested for drunk and disorderly and a few other charges.
On check out the front desk person apologized for the disturbance and said they had no intention of renting to these people again.
Overall the next time I go to see my sister or just go to Prescott for the rodeo or some other event, I definitely will stay at the Prescottonian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True "Down Home" hospitality is the foundation of the Best Western Prescottonian and we are literally expecting company everyday and treat them like our family. We are constantly striving to improve our hotel and completed a total award-winning renovation of all our guestrooms and suites in 2007. Our central Prescott location is a safe harbor for the wayfaring stranger and our hallmark service will host their many returns as friends. Most of our guests enjoy an authentic, delicious Mexican meal at Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant located right on our premises. We provide a wide array of amenities and services to make your stay with us comfortable and convenient, like free high speed wireless internet access in all rooms so you can catch up on email with family and friends and there’s always the chance the office needs a little of your time. Relaxing in our outdoor heated pool is one of the most popular activities. How about a perfect way to start your day? A Free Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, every morning from 6am to 9pm lets you choose what’s best for you. The best breakfast deal in Prescott! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Best Western, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Prescottonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Prescottonian Hotel Prescott
- Best Western Motel Prescottonian
- Prescott Best Western