“Outstanding”

GreenLeadersBronze level
San Diego, California
“Outstanding”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The owner takes great pride in his hotel. Excellent renovations. All dest clerks friendly & professional. Room excellent. Breakfast great & attendant marvelous. Knows his Beatles history. All guest staying near us were friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Debbie B, Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for the kind review of your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Chandler, United States
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Our room was all new, and very comfortable. The staff were extremely helpful and there's a resturant onsite, which we enjoyed. Everything in the room worked, and they have the new "clean remote" for the TV.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed here to see my Aunts. I was on a vacation of sorts, but mostly just looking for shelter. Everything was full due to local events. My room cost more than I wanted to pay, but it was nice enough. It is older and outdated, but my room was very clean and spacious. It had 2 queen or king beds and had lots of room to move around in. Everything worked well in the room. TV and WIFI were as usual for a hotel. Onsite laundry had only one washer and one dryer. Parking was tight because the place was 100% booked and some bike event had the parking lot full of trailers. The parking lot is large and looks adequate for the size of the hotel.
Included in the room rate is a very large, cooked breakfast buffet. Everything was good, much better than what I usually get for "free" breakfast at hotels. There is a restaurant on property and it stays pretty busy at night. I did not eat there.
I have a health tip: if you are not accustomed to the higher elevation or dry environment, drink much more water than you usually do. I got a headache and became dehydrated in one day because I am a low-lander from a humid climate. No amount of tylenol, caffeine, or rest helped that horrible headache. I thought I drank enough until I felt so bad. My aunts knew just what it was and made me drink a gallon of water the next day and I felt better. I should have known this ahead of time. So I thought I would share it.

Room Tip: You may not want to face the restaurant if noise bothers you, I believe there is a back side that wo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Debbie B, Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Best Western Prescottonian. Through your comments we are able to measure how we are performing. We have recently started a major remodel of our entire property. Everything from our lobby and breakfast room, to our guest rooms, exteriors and our parking lot are being completely renovated. We look to have the project completed by the spring of 2014. We hope you will come and see our new look on your next trip to Prescott. I do understand that it can get a bit noisy when we are full due to special events, and I apologize for that. Please ask for a room in one of our quieter buildings when you make your reservations and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Check-in was very friendly with excellent information provided on the hotel, the restaurant next door, how to navigate out of the hotel and any other information. Check-in was effortless. The room was spacious with plenty of room, no cramped feeling. Breakfast was very good. The biscuits and cinnamon rolls were fresh made in-house along with other buffet items. Food was fresh and good with a good selection of breads, cereals and the buffet of hot items. The chef was also very friendly and interesting to talk with.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the kind review of your recent stay at our property. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful breakfast. I will certainly pass your compliments on to Aaron our breakfast cook. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Prescott.
Surprise, Arizona, United States
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My stay here was wonderful, very clean, and a great price. The one bummer was it was very noisy my room was located. :( -- I would however stay here again, it is very close to Walmart, In and Out, and Lynx Lake.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write the review of your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Went with two friends, never been to the area before. Expected better. Mostly I guess it was the disgusting carpeting in the motel room that put us off. The front desk is also being remodeled which is good for initial business, but once people check in they probably won't come back if something is not done to the rooms. Located right on a major highway, not the prettiest place. Pool was closed. On the plus side, the breakfast was good and I have no complaints there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Debbie B, Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. As you may have noticed during your stay, we have recently started a major remodel of our entire property. Everything from our lobby and breakfast room, to our guest rooms, exteriors and our parking lot are being completely renovated. We look to have the project completed by the spring of 2014.
I apologize for the carpeting in your room. We our new carpeting has been delivered and the crews began installing it in our guest rooms just over a week ago. .
Page, United States
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We have to go to a VA Medical Facility 1-3 times a year in Prescott, AZ. This is the only place to stay. Everyone and everything is always extremely good. It is at the top of our budget but worth every penny. The wonderful breakfast finishes off the trip nicely. I check the business box because you do not have a medical box. this location is great, 1/2 mile from the VA.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business