“Very Clean Rooms”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Very Clean Rooms”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Spent one night here in September of this year. I checked in very late but the staff was very attentive and provided all of the information I needed in a very quick fashion so I could get to my room quickly which I appreciated. The grounds are very large and spread out and parking can be difficult if you arrive late but is not a deal breaker. My room was on the east side of the hotel and faced a large dry river bed which could be a security issue if that is your concern, if so, opt for a room facing the parking lot. Access to all rooms is from exterior hallways. It was a 2 minute walk from my room to breakfast across the parking lot and since it was 34 F out, it seemed like longer. The breakfast selection is ample and the room is adequate size for the size of the hotel. The attendant in the breakfast room was very friendly and attentive to the needs of the guests and was happy to answer questions. The hotel offered free wi-fi which is always nice. Check-out of the hotel was seemless.

There is a mexican food restaurant on site for lunch or dinner but I did not eat here.

The hotel was nothing special but was perfect for my needs.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the parking lot for security or facing the river bed to the east for peace and...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Debbie B, Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.
We have recently started a major remodel of our entire property. Everything from our lobby and breakfast room, to our guest rooms, exteriors and our parking lot are being completely renovated. We look to have the project completed by the beginning of 2014. We hope you will come and see our new look on your next trip to Prescott.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Glendale, AZ, United States
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Ended up at this hotel when the St. Michael's in Prescott did not meet my accessibility needs. Remembered seeing hotel and called and they had handicapped accessible room available. Was a great hotel. Room accommodated scooter and they had a great breakfast and large eating area. Would definitely go back. Only minor complaint was that room was not cleaned for our 2nd night. Had fresh towels and bed made but sink was not cleaned and ice bucket just left with the water from the ice that had melted over night. No new liner for ice bucket was left. But overall, excellent hotel and would definitely stay again.

1 Thank Barbara B
Thank you for your kind review of our property and for taking the time to describe your experience for other travelers. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the ADA room was suitable for your needs. Please feel free to request that room again on your next visit. I would like to apologize for the housekeeper neglecting to refresh the sink and ice bucket in your room on the second day. I have asked the department supervisor to look into the issue and she assures me that it will not happen again.
Thanks again for your review.
Cascade, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Prescottonian. The room was nice size, clean and had decent ameneties. The wifi worked very well. The breakfast buffet was very well done and service there was very good. The pool is a little small (no lap swimming), but the water was clean and warm. Whole pool area is nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie B, Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind review of our property and for taking the time to describe your experience for other travelers. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be certain to pass your compliments on to Aaron our breakfast chef. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Prescott.
Yuma, Arizona, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This place is by far one of the best hotels I have stayed at and I have traveled all over the world. They have GREAT staff and they were always helpful. The rooms were very clean and the beds and pillows were great. The breakfast was FANTASTIC (pancakes, waffles, eggs, hash browns, ham, sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit, muffins. bread for toast) they hit all the spots needed for a good breakfast. For the price I feel we got this room for a steal. I liked that it was close enough to drive to whisky row so I didn't have to worry about being right in the middle of all the noise from the bars. I will for sure come back the next time we are in Prescott.

Room Tip: I had room 152 and I opened my windows and all you see is beautiful forest.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you, thank you! You certainly highlighted every special attribute that we offer our guests. From our great location to our helpful, caring staff; it was great to read that we got it right on all accounts. I appreciate your taking the time to share with other travelers. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Yuma, Arizona, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel was so beyond awesome. They had everything and more. I have never had such an amazing experience at a fantastic price. When I go back to Prescott I am for sure staying at this hotel. They had an AWESOME breakfast buffet that was beyond anything I had at other hotels for this price. HOT breakfast, eggs pancakes waffles sausage ham yogurt bread and pastries fresh fruit biscuits and gravy. SO GREAT!!!

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have stayed at this property on several occasions. The property is very popular given good parking, hot breakfast and an on-site restaurant for lunch and dinner. It always sells out on several weekends so you need to reserve very timely!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Debbie B, Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Best Western Prescottonian. Through your comments we are able to measure how we are performing. . By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Guest rooms were very clean and well appointed. Value for money was excellent. The included breakfast was quite good if a bit noisey in the large breakfast room. I would have no hesitation to stay again. I highly recommend this facility in Prescott!