The Best Western Prescottonian is right the edge of downtown Prescott, the states territorial capitol. We come to Prescott several times each year to visit with friends. This was our first stay at the Prescottonian, although we couldn’t figure out why we hadn’t done so before.
From the roadway, it doesn’t seem like it is very big, but once you drive up into the property you realize that it’s good sized. I like the fact that it’s older and fashioned after the motels of days gone by. We found our room, which was situated in the back; all we had to do was drive up to the door and unload, no fuss, no muss.
Yes this is an older property, but than Prescott is over 100 years old, everything is older; that’s part of the charm of Prescott. The management has very obviously kept everything in working order, clean and fresh. The breakfast was nice, nothing fancy, just good food to get your day started.
The staff was terrific! Super customer service! Our first evening there, our air conditioner stopped working. We called to the front desk and maintenance was there in minutes and had it up within in seconds.
As we were driving back towards home, we realized that we had forgotten a pair of brand new sneakers in the room. We spoke with Allan, who had retrieved them and offered to mail the wayward shoes to our home. They arrived the very next day, thank you so much Allan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True "Down Home" hospitality is the foundation of the Best Western Prescottonian and we are literally expecting company everyday and treat them like our family. We are constantly striving to improve our hotel and completed a total award-winning renovation of all our guestrooms and suites in 2007. Our central Prescott location is a safe harbor for the wayfaring stranger and our hallmark service will host their many returns as friends. Most of our guests enjoy an authentic, delicious Mexican meal at Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant located right on our premises. We provide a wide array of amenities and services to make your stay with us comfortable and convenient, like free high speed wireless internet access in all rooms so you can catch up on email with family and friends and there’s always the chance the office needs a little of your time. Relaxing in our outdoor heated pool is one of the most popular activities. How about a perfect way to start your day? A Free Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, every morning from 6am to 9pm lets you choose what’s best for you. The best breakfast deal in Prescott! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Prescottonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Prescottonian Hotel Prescott
- Best Western Motel Prescottonian
- Prescott Best Western