“Average”
Review of Firehouse Kitchen - CLOSED

Firehouse Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We take care and pride in all of the food that we serve. We use the finest ingredients available; such as fresh lump crab meat, as many organic products as possible, natural meat and no processed food. Our food is prepared from scratch and we think you'll taste the difference! We also pride ourselves on having excellent service. All of this in a cozy, inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I was disappointed with the white lasagna and found it tasted bland. The Yorkshire puddings were good but a bit too eggy tasting. On the upside the waitress was nice and welcoming. The restaurant seemed worn down however. Don't think I'll be back.

1  Thank MJR26
There are newer reviews for Firehouse Kitchen

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Bud Tyndale plays here on Sat. evenings. What a great one man band. The food isn't that great but the drinks are good.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We gave this restaurant a try on the advice of a friend. I could not have been more impressed. The food was the absolute best I've had in Prescott-I can't recommend one dish, as I have yet to have a less than wonderful meal here. Service was excellent, which is especially difficult to find in Prescott. The Chef is genius- This is my must-visit everytime I'm here. Hands down, the best Prescott has to offer!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We are in our 60s and found it just a tad "under our age"... but quite acceptable.

Friendly service. We went for lunch. Seemed a tad pricey for what we got, but haute cuisine does do that to prices.

The food was imaginative and tasty.

We would go back.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Fun place -- Great food -- Awesome Atmosphere. We also really liked our server.