“Great Spot!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Prescott B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 6, 2012

A friend recommended Prescott Pines Inn and we were not disappointed. We stayed here during a very busy (sold out) holiday weekend and were given first class treatment. Dana was an excellent hostess!
Our room (Hollyhock) was very comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was great (homemade granola was tasty highlight)!
We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in Hollyhock (2 rooms with queen beds, 1 bath/shower), TV's and DVD players in each ro...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Dawn is an amazing owner and cook! The breakfast was simply amazing and the little touches like the coffees and popcorn in the room made us feel extra special. The room is very tiny, but so cute and comfortable. I would recommend it to anyone and hope to go back soon! Thank you!!!

Room Tip: Stayed in the English Flower or Tea room? Going off memory here, but it was lovely!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is a wonderful B nB that is located close to the square in Prescott. If you love birds, ask for the "Bird Room" and there are bird pictures, cutouts, etc. everywhere. The breakfasts are awesome, in fact I have asked for one of the recipes to have at home. The thing that we did not take advantage of is the little courtyard area, it is nice and quiet, they have done a fantastic job there. In the afternoon, there are fresh baked goods in the sitting room, at least I heard that there are and that claim is made on the website, however, I did not get there quick enough and the last one was had by my companion who told me it was excellent.

Room Tip: There are several rooms that face the highway but almost no one uses the highway anymore so noise is...
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Long story short, we selected this place not knowing much about it. Imagine my surprise when we got to our room and there was a Happy Birthday tray with chocolates adn sparkling cider! Not only was the place comfortable, there were lounging areas on the grounds and the breakfasts cooked by Dawn and crew were simply excellent. We live in Henderson/Las Vegas Nevada and have more 4-star restaurants to choose from than anywhere else --- and the breakfasts here were on that level of quality. Highly recommended. Steve and Gloria

Room Tip: Do not stay in one of the rooms facing the highway --- too much light at night.
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The only disappointment I felt was when we first drove up and realized that the B & B was on a busy road next to some other motels. When I think B & B's, I picture a cute little neighborhood (which has been our experiences in the past). The grounds were nicely kept and I enjoyed sitting out in the courtyard for hours reading and relaxing. The pine trees smell so good and it was nice to have this area to hang out in. The rooms themselves are converted old motel rooms. They are nice, but have a musty older smell and thought they could have used a scented plug-in. We were pleasantly surprised that the owner had left a tray on our bed with a note that said "Happy Anniversary" with some chocolates & sparkling cider. That was a nice touch. We also enjoyed borrowing their movies & watching a movie in our room.

Room Tip: Be sure to choose a room that faces the courtyard, otherwise you may be facing the busy road.
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have stayed in just about every place in Prescott and the Prescott Pines Inn B & B is the best by far. The accomadations are clean and cozy, and they make sure that the little details are attended to. What is also nice is the cottage set up, no shared restrooms here. There are nice quiet areas to read a book and relax and the breakfast is amazing! Dawn is an amazing chef, on our first day there she made us cream cheese stuffed french toast with homade strawberry preserves, fresh fruit, and homemade granola, heaven. I can't wait to stay there again and I am telling all my friends and family about Prescott Pines and the quality service.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have stayed in B&B's both European and Domestic. Prescott Pines Inn (PPI) is the only B&B I would actually return to on a yearly or more basis! They have any room to accommodate your particular requirement for comfort. My room was spacy with an incredibly well stocked kitchenette! Kcup machine and assorted coffees/teas; bottled water in the frig; popcorn atop the microwave; utensils, etc. Bathroom had hairdryer; shampoos,soaps,makeup remover cloth, and more! DVD collection for your pleasure. Remote control TV, Airconditioner. And they have Wifi! Huge windows overlooking beautiful porch and landscaped area. I even was able to sleep with windows open and ceiling fan on low. Sounds of cicadas at night lull you and morning birdsong awakens you gently. Awesome BBQs all around. Triple tier outdoor area for relaxing in either couples swing or hammock. Beautiful main house breakfast dining with exquisite breakfast surprises each morning. But, mostly, the owners and staff will make you feel completely cared for and want for nothing. I will return again and again....

Room Tip: I like to sit on a porch area that allows for people watching. My room ("Columbine") allo...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo