“Wonderful setting, gracious service”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Prescott B&B and Inns
Tucson, Arizona
“Wonderful setting, gracious service”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

This is our third stay at Prescott Pines Inn. The previous owners were really nice and did a great job of improving the setting among large pines with an outstanding and quaint patio. The new owners have even improved on a good thing and have gone out of their way to accommodate our every need and more. The rooms are super clean and all amenities and more provided. It is quiet and peaceful, just what we cherish. We don't take breakfast there in the dining room as provided for we eat in our room in the little kitchenette with a great little refrigerator (has a separate freezer!) and like to eat out at special restaurants, but the folks we talk to say their dining food it is plentiful, well apportioned, and very tasty; the table setting is very attractive, too.
All in all we like the country style appearance and separate cottages, each different and attractive. Lisa and Dawn (the on site owners) are special people who we liked right away.
Can't go wrong here!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
TERRE HAUTE
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I absolutely loved my stay at Prescott Pines. We stayed in the Columbine room which was perfect. A cozy room with a microwave and fridge, perfect for leftovers. The shower was fantastic.
The entire property is great, the gardens are a perfect place to relax after a busy day in town. For an evening in your room there are movies and books available to borrow.
The innkeepers, Dawn and Lisa, were very friendly the entire time we were there and helpful in picking out places for dinner in town.
One of the major highlights of Prescott Pines is the breakfast. I was able to stay for several days and experience a variety of breakfasts all of them amazing. The frittata was quite possibly my favorite breakfast and I look forward to returning for more.
I recommend Prescott Pines Inn to anyone staying in Prescott and will be returning.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Tucson
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I have been coming to the Prescott Pines Inn now for many years and each time it gets better and better. This time was no exception. The new owners Lisa Carlson & Dawn Delaney have put their hearts and souls into running what I like to think of as a retreat, one to renew the body, soul and mind, and it is just that. Their customer service and care is beyond excellent. They went out of their way to make me/us happy. It is the most welcoming and friendly atmosphere that I quite frankly have ever experienced. Myself and my friends did not want to leave to go back home to Tucson, we left as friends indeed and we will be returning again and again!!! Nice job Lisa & Dawn. God bless you both!

Rev. Ruthie Hooper Tucson, AZ

Room Tip: Book your room nice and early.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Shelburn, Indiana
Reviewed June 17, 2011

My first time at a B&B and I am hooked. I am not a big breakfast eater, but I was up bright and early to make sure I did not miss one of the heavenly breakfasts served. The room was great, comfortable, and quiet. I wish I had the patio area at my house. Lisa and Dawn truly made you feel at home and welcome. I was sad to leave but look forward to coming back.

Room Tip: Be sure to not miss a single breakfast!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed June 2, 2011

We recently stayed at the Prescott Pines B & B over Memorial Day and had a terrific experience! The breakfasts, prepared by Dawn, were phenomal! Homemade Blueberry Scones were heavenly and I really appreciated them taking my non-meat preferences into consideration. Lisa and Dawn are truly wonderful and accommodating hosts and made us feel so welcomed. We already scheduled our next visit!!!

Room Tip: Book ahead or stay during the week for best rates!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank blloyd9
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We usually stay in a rental cabin or cottage when we weekend in Prescott, but on very short notice and having just one night to spend we took a chance on the Inn, a true Bed and Breakfast. Wow, were we pleasantly surprised. We were greeted with a genuine smile from owner, Dawn. The setting is idyllic with tall specimen trees and immaculate landscaping. The room was very clean and offered not one, but two rooms. Very important if there's a noisy snorer in your party. Towels, blankets, soaps and sundries abound as well as a DVD player to play any one of the large collection of movies at your disposal. In the afternoon when we arrived there were fresh baked treats and coffee.

But wait, there's more. Breakfast! We enjoyed a perfectly delicious and charming breakfast in the main building in a cheery room with china and doillies! The quality of the food and pampering is beyond compare.

New owners have infused this property with the passion they have for treating guests as friends and it shows. I'm saying it's a home run! Thanks Lisa and Dawn. We will return for more pampering and great meals.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2011

I stayed here with my sister for a few days to get away. I couldn't believe how absolutely wonderful this place was. The service was AMAZING. The two innkeepers, Lisa and Dawn are absolutely lovely. They're compassionate and kind, and their service was impeccable. The presentation of the meals was bar none. It was perfect. They run an efficient yet personalized inn, and they make you feel like part of their family. The only bad part was that I had to leave! I could honestly stay at this place forever. I DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone looking for a stay in Prescott.

• Stayed May 2011