“Amazing”

Residence Inn Prescott
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Our church has lots and lots of people that come into the Prescott area 2 times a year, we have stayed at the Residence every time we come and I have to say its amazing!! The rooms are gorgeous and always kept up on plus they have a full working kitchen...so cool! The workout room, which my husband sees everyday is just right and helps him stay active (hes already lost 67 pds go babe go!!). Delicious breakfast in the morning with a huge selection of yummy food! More than anything though is the staff, they are always friendly, greeting us with a smile, and super helpful!! Thank you thank you thank you for making our stay great :)

Room Tip: We've always stayed in the room with 2 queen beds, a living room and a kitchen (which totally co...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Beth M
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Prescott

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have lived out of hotels for several years being a contractor. I have stayed at some super swanky places and some little hole in the wall. This hotel has provided me with THE BEST customer service and staying experience I have ever had in all my years of traveling..Let me start by talking about the staff here. I have to say there is something so amazing about walking into a special treat and a handwritten letter in my room right before my first long stay. I felt it was so classy and very thoughtful. Holly and Theresa make it happen every time a check in. They never fail to bring a smile to my face with their kind gestures such as the grocery bag of stuff to make spaghetti or the chocolate carmels. Another person here that always bring a smile to my face and makes me feel so at home here is sweet Maggie. She remembered my name from the time I introduced myself, as she does everyone staying here, and every night chats with me like an old friend while making delicious complimentary dinners during the week and pouring complimentary cold microbrew from the local brewery and australian wines. One day I walked into a handwritten note from Debbie, the sweet lady that cleans the rooms, and she just wrote to me that she hoped I had a wonderful day. After a 12hr day in the field it meant so much to me to come home to a friend to talk to and a very sweet note and my room is always spotless. Amy at the front desk always has nice words to say to me and seems genuinely interested in how I'm doing and she, along with everyone I have met that works here, really seems to enjoy their job. I really do appreciate all of it. They have done an amazing job with their staffing and I think it's really what sets this hotel apart from any of the hotels I've stayed at prior, even the super expensive luxury ones can't touch the customer service provided here.
The hotel itself is beautiful, clean and each and every room is set up like a small apartment complete with dishes and everything you need to be away from home. What sets this place aside from all others is the attention to detail. the walls are colorful and the decorations are contemporary. Every room has a desk, a dining room table, a chase lounge like sofa and recliner chair. Today I am in a room that even has a separate bedroom with a gas fireplace in the living room! It's absolutely beautiful, but even the average everyday room has a nearly full kitchen, full sized fridge and everything to make you feel comfortable. I remember walking in the first time and thinking to myself that I could actually be happy here if it were my house instead of just my hotel for the next 3 months. There's 2 stainless steel bbq's and several gas fire pits out by the pool area that are available to guests along with a nice exercise facility, a little game room/library area and of course the dining area that serves complimentary hot breakfast every single day and complimentary dinner with beer/wine mon-thurs. The food is always fresh and tasty and Maggie will always make your dining experience a lovely one because she is so sweet and bubbly.
Finally, this hotel is incredibly dog friendly. My boyfriend comes to stay with me sometimes and brings our two dogs. One is medium sized and the other is a big australian shepard/retriever mix. No matter the length of my stay or the size of my doggies it never costs me more than $50 TOTAL for BOTH my dogs to be here with me. No daily pet fees or cleaning deposits, just a $50 flat rate. I feel like I can have my whole family here, furry children and all, without having to overpay for the luxury. I wish I could mention everyone by name because I haven't met a person I didn't like but I am so glad I found this hotel because for the first time I am on the road and really feel like I am going home at the end of the day.
Thanks everyone! When it's time to deploy back home to Las Vegas for good I will actually miss this place and all the people here. As long as I'm traveling here I will always stay at this hotel and encourage anyone looking to please follow suit. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: I really like the small suite, the fireplace just warms you to the bone after being outside all day
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about the Residence Inn here in Prescott Arizona. Our two room suite is clean and really nice. The free breakfasts are great, best we have had in our travels. The hotel has a guest laundry room and very large exercise room and ourdoor pool/sitting area. The entire staff is very friendly and helpful. All our requests have been met on a very timely basis. The hotel is centrally located for travel to Sedona, Cottonwood, Jerome and other towns. Once again this hotel is the best and we would most certainly recommend it to all our friends and relatives.

Room Tip: Staff assistance, location of hotel and rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Joe A
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I recently stayed her for 5 nights. The hotel I usually stay in was full. I made my reservation online, based on the pictures and information. When I got there, the hotel was by far better than I expected. It was extremely clean. The accommodations in the room exceeded my expectations as well. The room was spacious, well furnished and very pleasant. I was amazed that it had a fireplace in the room. The breakfast was good. The hotel was very close to stores and restaurants. I have no complaints. I am in this area twice a year...and this is now the place I will stay. It is definitely now my first choice.
The day manger Teresa was very hospitable from the moment we arrived...to the moment we left, even though the hotel was booked to capacity. She even had a welcome basket placed in our room before we entered. I AM A SATISFIED GUEST

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the hall are a bit noisy due to foot traffic on the stairs
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeremy M
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stay here twice a year and absolutely love it! Very clean, has everything we need, spacey rooms and wonderful decor! The breakfast is delicious, lots of options. They frequently serve dinners as well. Definitely my favorite place to stay at in Prescott, and I've stayed at many places here over the years.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Emilya21
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed here from 12/31/2013 (New Year's Eve) through 1/2/2014 and were very pleased with the facility. The staff was professional, friendly and helpful, especially Theresa, who made a special effort to make sure that we got information when we asked about the Prescott area and she even supplied us with maps and other written materials.

The suite had a fully equipped kitchenette, a sitting area with a large flat screen TV, a very comfortable bed and a clean and spacious bathroom.

The hotel provided breakfast, including such hot items as scrambled eggs, turkey Canadian bacon and various bread items. Coffee, hot chocolate and cookies were available in the day and evening.

We would definitely like to stay here on our next visit to Prescott.

Room Tip: Our room on the North side of the hotel was quiet and we had no trouble sleeping.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Over the course of the years we have stayed at many Marriott properties ranging from Fairfield to JW and Ritz-Carlton. But never have we felt more welcome anywhere. This was our first visit to this hotel and it was a long Holiday stay. We had actually planned to leave and stay at a "more exotic" hotel for our anniversary but this staff was so good...so welcoming, that we stayed our whole time at the Residence Inn. First impressions are everything and the smiles and greetings from the front desk are real (thank you Amy, Laney and John). Even the most insignificant request was important to them. Breakfast and afternoon food service are much better than one might expect at a non-restaurant hotel (thank you Ellen). The property is clean, quiet and an exceptional value. We would highly recommend this hotel and we will certainly return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple