“Huge rooms and great pool/patio/fire pit area”

Residence Inn Prescott
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Rochester, NY
“Huge rooms and great pool/patio/fire pit area”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

All I can say is this is the best Residence Inn that I've stayed at. The double queen room was huge! Great high ceilings, huge living room/table area and kitchen. The bathroom vanity area was also huge. love that the area was separate from the bathroom. The room was wonderful, but, even better was the outside patio/pool area. This was also huge! There were 2 hot tubs and a large pool. Then, there were several fire pits that were lit in the late afternoon with lots of tables and chairs. And, there were 2 big charcoal grills that everyone could us. I've never seen this at a hotel. What a great idea! And, as always, breakfast was delicious. The breakfast area was very large and there were lots of great choices. Unfortunately we were only at the hotel one night. I wish we could have stayed many more nights. It was great to take a drink out to the pool area and just relax. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone! thanks for a great job. they were even nice enough to fill our cooler with ice when we were leaving in the morning. Terrific! thanks for a great stay!

1 Thank alittleoh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Prescott, Arizona, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a water disaster in our home and spent almost 6 weeks at the Marriott. Their customer service is second to none. The staff all the way from housekeeping to management did all they could to make us comfortable and at ease. As I have various allergies, one of the weirdest being to polyester, they went out of their way to make sure I had 100% cotton bedding. We can't say enough about their fantastic hospitality. I only have two criticisms; one was that my bedroom was on a front corner of the building and the busy traffic disturbed my sleep, the other was that being self-employed and having to do extensive computer work on the abnormally high hotel desk forced me to work with elbows akimbo which resulted in chronic aching shoulders and a very stiff neck.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ginni T
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had stayed here back in April for business and was very impressed. I brought the whole family back to get away from the Phoenix heat over Memorial weekend. The rooms are spacious. We had a two room suite. The room had a pullout couch in the main room as well as a full kitchen, desk with chair and dining table for two. The bedroom had a king bed. The bathroom was a little small but workable with the $159.00 rate. The pool was great- heated as well as had a 1 1/2 foot kiddie pool for our 2 and 4 year old. There is also a small hot tub and out door kitchen and fire pit. The kids had a great time.

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank AmberPhxMomof3
Saint George, Utah
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We just returned from a 10 day road trip, spending two nights at the Residence Inn in Prescott. This a beautiful hotel in a very good location. It's convenient to restaurants, shopping, etc. We had a small problem with our reservation in that our room category was overbooked and was not available. However, the front desk clerk was wonderful and the problem was quickly resolved.

We were in a one bedroom suite, which was very nice.. the living room area is separate from the bedroom and a nice kitchen with a dining area. It was very nicely furnished and the bed was comfortable. We normally get the studio suite, which I prefer, as the bathroom in the one bedroom was very inconvenient. There was plenty of space but the mirror was so far back putting on make up without glasses is impossible...if I would not have brought my own make-up mirror I would have scared a lot of people that day with no make up on.

The property is very well maintained and the pool and patio area is beautiful. The breakfast was good and the evening dinner (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) was very good also. This hotel is very pet friendly and there is outside seating which makes it very nice if you are traveling with a dog.

The staff at this hotel is great....everyone is just the best....particularly Sadie!

I highly recommend the Residence Inn to anyone visiting the Prescott area. We had a wonderful time there.

1 Thank 388lovetravelin
bethesda md
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is a newer Residence Inn
It is quiet, clean and very affordable
Beds are comfortable
Close to the Prescott Old town square
Good location on our drive from Phoenix to Sedona
Lots to explore in the area surrounding

I recommend the hotel

2 Thank roy26
San Diego, California
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My Husband and I spent a weekend recently at this property. It is definitely a nice hotel, staff are exceptional...very, very accommodating...I left some items in a drawer in our room and they responded promptly when I called and told them I had left the items and they mailed them out to me promptly. Would recommend and would stay again. Thank You everyone at the Residence Inn Prescott! Especially, Theresa, Lamey & Maggie!

Room Tip: Ask for a room over pool, less noisey...from road outside...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ZEBRAQUEEN
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Having been in the hotel business for 23 years, I've been in my fair share of hotels. The RIP took me by surprise as I was expecting nothing short of typical and underwhelming! However....I was surprised with AWESOME Front Desk Associates (even at Night Audit!), decor well thought out and comfortable, and a great suite layout...wouldn't change a thing! The hotel has easy in/out access, across from Gateway Mall, and is only a few miles to Whiskey Row (cab was $12 each way). Breakfast was sparse (likely due to the hungry in-house teen basketball players), yet was adequate. Note to GM/Owner...upgrade the entire bedding package....youch! And lastly, how is it that I never saw a housekeeping cart once during my stay, yet the hotel is so clean? Impressive!!

While in Prescott, we also ate dinner at Murphy's (downtown) and had the escargot app and a ribeye (both out of this world!), went to Granite Creek Winery in Chino Valley (wine tasting, lunch and live entertainment), enjoyed the awesome pizza and service at Bill's pizza on the Courthouse plaza (fabulous!), hung out at the Jersey Lilly Saloon (much fun), and finished the weekend with a huge breakfast at Waffles-N-More and some shopping downtown!

Room Tip: If you don't mind the hum of traffic, the south facing rooms have awesome mountain views. Rooms...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple