“Great Place to stay near gateway Mall”

Residence Inn Prescott
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Good Location Near the Prescott Gateway Mall.
Newer Residence Inn Property with Granite counter tops and stainless steal appliances.
Room was spotless and fresh smelling as are all Marriott Residence Inn properties I have stayed. Nice comfortable Bed allowed a good nights sleep.
Large outdoor Courtyard area and pool area including two wirlpools.
The complementary breakfast was very good with something to meet everyones breakfast needs. They even served a pasta dinner on Tuesday Night that was welcome surprise.
The Staff was outstanding in the Breakfast area and maintained a High level of attention to detail. The only negative was the young man working the front desk displayed a less than friendly attitude toward my wife at Check-in.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Pool and courtyard. Rooms facing the highway can be noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Prescott

Reviewed December 8, 2011

The staff was helpful, and the rates were very affordable. I enjoyed the breakfast each morning, they took some care in preparing the potatoes and peppers that all Residence Inn's offer, and that really showed.

They also gave me a late check-out when I requested at the front desk. I enjoyed this place, it let me get all of my work done that week and the town is really great.

Room Tip: It's probably a good idea to get a room not facing the highway if you really want a quiet night...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Very nice, comfortable and homey feeling guest rooms. We had a king size room and our daughter enjoyed the room as it had everything she needed, extra pillow, popcorn bowl and popcorn while watching tv! Breakfast was good, the associate working on Sunday morning was personable and very sweet. Every kid in the room was coloring and putting their drawings up on the wall. It was a unique experience and one that we would definitely come back to when we are in the Prescott area again!

Reviewed November 13, 2011

My family and I stayed an evening at this lovely place for a quick trip to Prescott. It met our expectations and then some! The rooms are large, the beds and pillows are comfy, and the in room popcorn made the evening for my son and I. The decor was upscale as well. My husband was impressed that he could buy a beer and a frozen pizza and make himself dinner in the room before meeting up with us. In the morning, my husband stumbled across the staff actually making breakfast, not just reheating it. The food spread was super and unexpected. We thought it would be the obligatory waffles. It was waffles and more...eggs, potatoes, ham, muffins, yogurt parfaits, cereal, and on and on. They even had cheese, salsa, sour cream and more to spruce up the eggs. Clean, comfortable, friendly and convenient...we'll be back!

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Wow... what a great place! I honestly can't say enough about this place. Straight 10's across the board... and I don't give 10's usually. Everything about the room, employees, breakfast and bonuses blew my mind. It was the nicest motel I've ever had the pleasure of staying in and the service was everything you could dream up. You'll def. leave with a smile... other than you may wish you weren't leaving. :0) Thanks!

Reviewed November 12, 2011

I have stayed at several hotels but this was one of the cleanest with the nicest staff. If I were in the area again I would definately stay here.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My wife and I just returned from two nights at Residence Inn. The place is gorgeous.. We felt right at home, with a full kitchen right in your suite: full size refridgerator, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and some dishes. Our room overlooked the beautiful courtyard and the pool. Breakfast was great, excellent variety. We will be back.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple