“A relaxing evening”

Augie's Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 223 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We had friends in from out of town and it was my birthday. One person had the beat salad, which I ended up getting the following week for lunch. Wonderful. My meal was a new york, I think and was very good. The service was excellent, and it was a wonderful evening.

There are newer reviews for Augie's Restaurant

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The proprietor was very welcoming and the mustachios motif on the signage, menu, and proprietor is very entertaining. The food was fair. My wife had the pork medallions, which were over cooked and bit dry but the rosemary reduction sauce was flavorful, and the grilled vegetables were excellent. I had the beer battered fish and chips with zucchini fries. I wish i had tried the sweet potato fries instead. The zucchini really should have been boiled al dente and then battered and fried, as frying it raw leaves it raw when finished. The batter was also too salt. On the other hand the beer battered fish (i'm guessing cod) was excellent as was the jalapeno tarter sauce.