“GREAT”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #16 of 234 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I saw this place on tripadvisor about soup ect .Well let me tell you It was GREAT ! The soup taste like your Grandma made it not same same like all others.The bread was soo Good Great sandwich . The staff was Good ..I liked the way It's open with window's an the fireplace .You must try. I must say you do get money worth Huge portion

Reviewed March 10, 2013

It was a cold evening and the hot soup (lentil) was delicious. I had a chicken salad sandwich, which was really good. My husband and I shared a piece of coconut cream pie, which was such a treat. They served promptly and were friendly. It is located in a shopping center and most of the people eating there were locals.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We first went for the bread then came back for a sandwich. It was all very good albeit expensive. It's always crowded here so we go on the weekdays instead of weekends.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Love the tuna sandwich. Had some excellant soup as well. Wildflower has great bread and awesome sandwiches. I am not a fan of tuna but I love theirs.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I ordered the turkey pastrami sandwich and got mostly clold slaw and dressing but very, very, little turkey. Will not go back.