“First time too expensive for lunch for Prescott”
Review of Bin 239

Bin 239
Ranked #71 of 229 Restaurants in Prescott
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2012

First time to eat here. It was 12:15 pm on a Friday. Not busy the waitress also the hostess, dressed in jeans. Food for a lunch was pricey. At suggestion of friend chose the avocado tuna sandwich and bottled water. $13.00 for basic sandwich in a basic restaurant lacking taste and presentation. The mid size bottle of Pellgrino was expensive compared to other restaurants in Prescott.

1  Thank lyfeworksjkl

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I had been to Bin 239 once before and had the brie appetizer, so I was looking forward to that the most...but when we got there, at 5:00 on a Saturday evening the waitress said that it was so popular that they ran out of it by Friday evening. Poor planning, I would say. Okay...so we ordered the Popeye pizza and it was the most tasteless pizza I have ever eaten. Thankfully it was taken off the bill. The one thing I can say is that the wine selection is very good, but unfortunately I will not return....

1  Thank Gail B
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Very accomodating with food allergies. The scallops were tasty but pale. A nice dark caramel color is preferred. Great re wine selection.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Had dinner at Bin 239 on Friday night. Service was outstanding as our wait person was attentive. Food was excellent - pear and walnut salad with salmon was just right portion. Red wine by the glass was very good. Will go back!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

So glad we arrived at this restaurant at 5:45. Because at 6 PM there was a wait. Enjoyed the look of the restaurant, although the tables are literally right on top of each other. Our waitress
worked so hard I felt sorry for her. She was running around trying to take care of all her tables.
First, when we sat down, the hostess told us she could give us only one menu because they
ran out of menus, which I found strange because other people were seated after us with menus !
Our food was good, we also ordered dessert, bread pudding, very good, but took forever to get
to us, in which our poor waitress kept apologizing for the delay. It was a small portion, but very
tasty. I had to keep in mind it was a wine bar also, lots of couches took up precious space for tables, and I was seating literally right up against a huge couch.