“Hard to find, but worth it.”

Zeke's Eatin' Place
Ranked #37 of 229 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Eeke's is tucked away at the end of a shopping center. They feature good home cooking at reasonable prices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The place is very clean and the wait staff is friendly and attentive. Worth a stop if you are in the area and hungry - the portions are generous.

1  Thank PropertyPartner

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The menu is almost overwhelming.
My son and I went and he spotted the pork chop dinner at once which, I must say was tempting.
I finally decided on the half rack of ribs with Honey BBQ Sauce.
I will be eating ribs for the next 4 days.....and LOVING every bite!!!!!
The dessert menu was mouth watering upon arrival, but, alas, WHERE would you find room for it? I shall return with dessert in mind nest time!!!!!
DO NOT miss this place!!!!!

1  Thank Trish D
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Have only had breakfast here but by golly it was one of the biggest, bestest(sp) breakfasts we have had in recent memory. Great homestyle cooking and portions to fill any appetite! The wait staff is great and take pride in the food, service and friendliness.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I don't think anyone but an elephant could possibly eat all they serve for breakfast!!! So...a good thing is to order light but still be prepared for a full stomach.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is a small town restaurant with big portions and very reasonable prices. The food is awesome and the staff treats you like one of the family. It is the only place I go for breakfast and my coffee is on the table before I sit down! I don't even need to give my order, they just ask if I want the usual. Lunch can't be beaten. They have a specialty soup every day and it is fantastic. Try the Chicken Enchilada on Wednesdays. You will be blown away. Soon to open for dinner and I can't wait.