“Rooms are super; would like to go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bucky's Casino

Bucky's Casino
Ranked #25 of 69 things to do in Prescott
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bucky's and Yavapai Casinos are sure to have your game! Enjoy non-stop action and BIG-WIN payouts, with over 525 of the most exciting and entertaining slot machines in Arizona. All this and the clear skies and cool pines of Prescott, you just can't lose! Bucky's Casino adjoins the Prescott Resort for deluxe accommodations during your stay.
western Iowa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Rooms are super; would like to go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2011

Visiting friends in the area & since we like to gamble some, decided to check the price of overnight stay at Buckys. Was pleasantly surprised, what a super room, the best we've had at a hotel/casino in a long time. Short walk from hotel elevators to the casino. Casino has 3 levels, not a very big casino, but everything we liked & all machines working good. Employees are very friendly. Ate breakfast at the cafe in casino, was okay, nothing to "write home about". If we ever get in area again to visit, know we'll definitely stay in hotel again, a very good weekday rate for 2 seniors.

Visited February 2011
2 Thank tahoewesternIowa

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Quite honestly, I am not a gambler. We...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2010

Quite honestly, I am not a gambler. We only went here to try a slot machine because we stayed at the great hotel right there. I found the casino noisy and smokey. I couldn't breathe after a view minutes. I will never go back.

4 Thank suekapec
mesa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a great time at Bucky's!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2009

My boyfriend and I went there over the weekend and had a blast!
We love playing the 5 cent Caveman Keno machines (which we couldn't find at any other casino in AZ) and they had many available!
Beer was only $1 since it was happy hour. The people were all friendly and we'll
be going back often now since it's only about a two hour drive from where we live in Mesa.

1 Thank holllyjolly
sarahnarizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Its a local place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2009

Stopped in at Bucky's Casino on a day trip to Prescott. We did not stay at hotel just stopped to throw a few bucks on the black jack tables. There are a small number of tables. The dealers seem to know all the local players...and as I could gather we seemed to be the only non-locals at the tables. The casino seemed dirty. There were lots of used cups all over and over loaded ash-trays...the staff other then the dealers did not seem to care if we were there or not. Really we didnt stay long...we didnt feel welcome. Oh well...

2 Thank sarahnarizona
Mesa AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Never, ever go to Bucky's....this is serious”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2009

Stayed at resort for daughter's wedding. We were harrassed for 2 days by casino rent-a-cops for many many silly reasons. Long story short after 2 days they goaded my nephew into arguing with them and as he walked back to the resort they had him arrested. He was not drinking either. He is a soldier. He stood down but was punched and choked as they cuffed him. After 5 trips to court in Prescott charges were dismissed. But the redneck stff remains. Don't believe me? Go there and try and have fun.....or takeout a phone with a camera in it......watch the fun begin. Shame on Bucky's you ruined my daughter's wedding weekend and I have told everyone I know.

5 Thank dbackssss