“Exceptional Creativity and Flavor”
Review of Restaurant Maison - CLOSED

Restaurant Maison
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We had lunch at Restaurant Maison - and it was outstanding. The creativity that goes into each dish is exceptional. The flavors are superb and meld together perfectly. The portions are not large, but they are sufficient (this isn't your half pound burger place). We wouldn't have wanted more. I had the duck pastrami sandwich with the pome frites - YUM! How creative and innovative. Best pastrami I've had in a long time. The other luncheon choice was the Maison Burger (ground chuck and duck breast). This was served with the house salad and dressing. Again, rave reviews for it. We have special restaurants we love in Prescott - and this is now added to the list. It's nice to have a restaurant with a French flair in town. We are looking forward to having dinner there soon. We're glad that Adam, Harley and Charlie are in town. Same goes for our server, Justin!

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Maison

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Amazing service, cute place, and only the best food I have ever had , ever!, definitely going to return, the chefs, props to them, their food is what made my experience so wonderful, I definitely recommend this to any one that likes good food, ya you spend a tad more than some places, but it is going to be the best food you can get in Prescott area

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We had eaten at this restaurant in it's previous incarnation and found it quite disappointing. But, we were willing to give it a try and had a nice experience. The ambiance is rather odd as the room is narrow and tables quite close together.

The menu is modest and all lunch items are $9. They were out of the duck pastrami, but we had a BLT and the tart flambee. Both were quite nice. The lone waitperson did a good job with the small dining room and was obviously customer friendly. My only concern, and it's a concern, not a complaint, was that the food was slow in arriving. We weren't in a hurry, so it didn't matter, but I'd hate to go there in a rush.

They have a $55/person four course dinner menu that looks very appealing. I think we'll definitely go back for some nice occasion and try that. Remember, though, it's in a strip mall and if you go expecting a fabulous, romantic view, not so much.

2  Thank cachevalley1
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Discovered the restaurant while browsing on TripAdvisor as I wanted to find a place to take my niece from the East Coast which did not belong to a big commercial chain. We were 4 people, all had different entrees, mains and desserts, all wonderful, innovative, beautifully presented. Very "French cuisine" in all aspects, the flavor combinations are like a firework for the palate.

Definitely a must if you visit Prescott!

3  Thank princesslyka
Reviewed December 4, 2013

More on the menu than I could deal with. Great food, we'll done. Great service and a well informed wait staff

4  Thank David A