“Excellent beer, food and service!”

Prescott Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 227 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A full-service restaurant/brewery (brewpub) established for over two decades. Independently-owned & operated by original founders. Large variety of craft beers brewed on-site. Eclectic menu, something for everyone.
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on a Friday around 1 and ended up coming back the next night for a late dinner.

Both times my food was excellent with the 'pub bites' pulled pork tacos being one of the most amazing tacos I have ever eaten! If I lived nearby I would definitely have them on a regular basis! I also had the 'pub bites' nachos and enjoyed them as well (though not quite as much as the amazing tacos!) The meat had a definite kick to it which was a nice surprise. The pub bites serving size was just right for a smaller portion eater such as myself.

The willow wheat beer to me was excellent as well - not too light, not too heavy, a little citrusy, and full of refreshing flavor. I liked it so well I tried to get some to take back home but alas they were out of the bottles of this delightful beer. Guess others feel the same way!

Roxanne, my server at lunch, did a wonderful job - personable, prompt, and helpful. The guy tending the bar area Sat night apparently couldn't remember I was there sitting behind the taps... ugh. But everyone else I encountered there were so nice I decided not to ding there overall rating because of the one guy.

I will definitely go out of my way to visit here if in the area!!

Reviewed August 23, 2014

We stopped here for lunch while we were staying in Prescott. The menu is interesting and varied. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was good - but the portions are WAY too large! I had a very tasty salad (Copper Basin Chipotle Chicken Salad) but ate less than a quarter of it. We took the rest back to our hotel, and I only ate another quarter for dinner. So half of the salad was thrown away. Having a half portion, especially at lunch time, would be a very nice option. My partner had the Southwestern Chicken Wrap; again, it was way too much food. He ate half for lunch, and with the accompanying soup he was stuffed. He did manage to finish the wrap for dinner.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We have eaten at the PBC many times and they never disappoint, We are not big beer drinkers, but they do have a large variety of brews in case that's your thing. We go for the food, which is excellent. The burgers are 1/2 pound and unlike most places, when you ask them to cook it medium rare, it actually comes out that way!

roxpbc, Owner at Prescott Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our burgers and food in general. About 99% of our adult-menu food is made fresh, from scratch, and according to standardized recipes that we have developed in-house over the years. The burger meat for our patties is ground fresh everyday, with just the right amount of lean-to-fat ratio, hand-formed, and dusted with our house-made grill spice...and as you said, cooked to requested temperature. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge PBC in a positive way.
Roxane

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Ate dinner here. Had the Manzanita Red beer and the the tilapia. My adult daughter had one of their specialty beers and the black bean burger. Everything was excellent, helped by Monday night being "beer for a buck" night (with an entree.) Asta gave great service. We will return (probably on another Monday night when beer will once again be only a dollar. :-) )

Dear Bill S.
Thank you choosing PBC for your Monday night dinner outing. We're glad you enjoyed yourself and your "beer for a buck." Since you are a Prescott local, I'm a little saddened if you hadn't known about our "beer for a buck" promotion on Monday nights...hmmm....I need to work on getting the word out a little more............but your review will help with that I'm sure. Thank you so much!
Roxane

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Got into town and were told some places to try but stumbled upon this gem and had a great meal. The prime rib special. The fried artichoke apps were excellent!!!! Good service. Neat atmosphere. And right in the action so you won't have to walk too far

1  Thank Danielle F