“I will come back! Don't miss this place if you like craft beer!”

Prescott Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 216 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A full-service restaurant/brewery (brewpub) established for over two decades. Independently-owned & operated by original founders. Large variety of craft beers brewed on-site. Eclectic menu, something for everyone.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“I will come back! Don't miss this place if you like craft beer!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

What a pleasant surprise in Prescott Arizona. We visited during the festival and asked a local if there was a local Brewery. Without hesitation, they said the Prescott Brewery right across the street from the festival. Are we ever glad that we did stop by! It was clean, the wings were great, and the beer was great. I tried three different kinds, all top quality! I WILL be back next year. The most scenic route to Prescott from Sedona is through Jerome AZ and stay on the Mingus pass (road) over the mountain and in to the valley. You can also get there from the interstate, but for once, you have to try the Mingus pass.

“Prescott Blah Company”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We went there during a Saturday lunch and had a mediocre experience at best.
(Previously we had visited there on a Saturday night many months ago and had a great experience!)
They sat our party of 6 at a high bar "round" table that had a large pole in the middle. We wondered out loud how they would get the plates, etc. on the table for us and were assured it would be no problem.
We waited an abnormal time for our initial wait visit/drinks (10 mins) and then had a cascading presentation of service failures.
3 of the 6 orders were incorrect. Nothing extrodinary either - simple things like "add chicken for 1.99 more" type of stuff. When the food finally got to the table - half our orders were either missing things or had items we asked to be held. It literally was like someone could read in the kitchen.
I was very friendly when I asked the waiter to make sure he took the 1.99 extra chicken charge off because it didn't arrive. Yet when the bill came - the charge was still there. That took another 5 minutes to wait/have the bill adjusted.
The food quality was "eh" at best. Definitely not the same as we were use to.

• Visited June 2014
roxpbc, Owner at Prescott Brewing Company, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear adampotash,
Please accept my apology for taking so long to respond. I wanted to track everything down, speak with the server, discuss the seating of 6 people at those two bar-high rounds in the atrium area, and in general, get as much of the whole picture as I could before responding.
I do thank you and your group for choosing Prescott Brewing Company and wish your most recent experience had met the expectations that we had provided on your previous visit. It does seem as though this time we just failed to measure up in many ways, maybe some small and others a bit bigger....but the small ones definitely add up.
We do always strive to reach our lofty self-imposed goal of 100% guest satisfaction, 100% of the time...but after 20 years here in business we know that because we rely on the "human factor" in this business so much, we will never reach that goal. But...we keep trying....and most of the time we do reach it. Unfortunately, we did not on your last visit.
When we fail to measure up in any way, all I can do is ask that our guests remember the great times and show us forgiveness for the others. I have spoken with the server who waited on you, the Manager on duty at the time of your visit, and we have removed the "seating for 6" at those tables. I do hope you will choose to visit us again in the future.
Roxane Nielsen
“Always a Good Time”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Our team of 25 enjoyed dinner at PBC. Our server was very attentive and got everything we needed right to us. He was very knowledgeable about the food and made great suggestions. Everyone enjoyed their food. The whole experience was very satisfying.

Prescott Valley, Arizona
“California style ecletic offerings”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Big servings. Good array of good for you and bad for you food. You can get a burger or spicy chili in a beer bowl. Other offerings with grains and veggies looked good as well. No pressure service by ponytailed waiter.

“Great brew and food”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

They have the best beer and samples! The food and service is also awesome. Love this place..... I go there every time I am in Prescott.