“Awesome”

Prescott Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A full-service restaurant/brewery (brewpub) established for over two decades. Independently-owned & operated by original founders. Large variety of craft beers brewed on-site. Eclectic menu, something for everyone.
Hickory Hills, Illinois
“Awesome”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

This place rocked , they have several local beers and it eyed most!! I'm a vegetarian so I was kinda unsure about this type of resturant . They have thee most delicious blackbean burger ever! For as busy as they were the wait service was on point and very friendly . If your in Prescott try this place it is well worth it!

roxpbc, Owner at Prescott Brewing Company, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and enjoyed all the local beers. They're just about as local as any could ever be. We brew them all right here on premise and carry no other beers! With a distribution line of just 65 feet from our cellar to the taps....it just doesn't get any fresher. We appreciate you taking the time to share your story.

Boston, United Kingdom
“Good food and good beer ”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We ate here last night and couldn't fault food, beer or service. I had the meatloaf and it was excellent, my wife had the chicken piccata and said that was also good. I tried an IPA and a stout and they were also very good. The portions are very generous, I'm a big guy with a good appetite but I couldn't finish it.

Floyds Knobs, Indiana, United States
“Good beers and food”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Nice atmosphere, service and food. Many micro-beers; I have tried most and all I have tried were good.

• Visited February 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Lunch favorite”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great sandwich menu and assortment of beers. Something for everyone. The Stout was great and potent.

Visited February 2014
“1 out of 3”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Been to Prescott Brewing Company twice in the past several months. First time the hamburger was one of the best I have had... however on my next visit I ordered the same hamburger (medium rare) and it came out RAW. Sent it back and it came out WELL DONE. If we had not already been waiting for 45 minutes I would have sent it back and had it taken off the bill. That is 1 out of 3 guys. However, the tomato bisque soup was excellent both times we visited.

• Visited January 2014