“Lunch favorite”

Ranked #7 of 227 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A full-service restaurant/brewery (brewpub) established for over two decades. Independently-owned & operated by original founders. Large variety of craft beers brewed on-site. Eclectic menu, something for everyone.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great sandwich menu and assortment of beers. Something for everyone. The Stout was great and potent.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Been to Prescott Brewing Company twice in the past several months. First time the hamburger was one of the best I have had... however on my next visit I ordered the same hamburger (medium rare) and it came out RAW. Sent it back and it came out WELL DONE. If we had not already been waiting for 45 minutes I would have sent it back and had it taken off the bill. That is 1 out of 3 guys. However, the tomato bisque soup was excellent both times we visited.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had guests visiting and went to the restaurant. Was very good and would recommend. Plenty of food for all and left with leftovers!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Went to PBC on a Saturday night and we knew it would be busy. We were smart enough to come early and enjoyed a few minutes of wandering around the area. There were seven of us and we had what we thought would be a sort of quiet corner for enjoying dinner and friends. However, shortly after we were seated they brought in a large group (16-ish) who were clearly having a LOT of fun. They were having so much "fun" that one of our party went over to ask them to quiet down a bit. They didn't. (BTW, these weren't college kids, but a group of adults.) As a result, I didn't enjoy this meal at all. If you have to cover your ears, it's not a good thing.

The food was ok, but certainly not anything more than that. I had a chicken salad, my partner had bangers and mash. I might stop in again for a drink or bar snack, but they have definitely seen the last of me at dinner time. If you are going to spend well over $100 for dinner, I think you have the right to expect a decent experience.

roxpbc, Owner at Prescott Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

We are always disappointed when we fail to meet our guests' expectations in any way. After two decades in business, we can honestly say that when we know there is a problem or issue going on, we can usually resolve it in a manner that leads to a win/win for both the guests and our restaurant, but it works better when its "in the moment." We appreciate immensely our guest feedback, but unfortunately cannot attempt resolution with an anonymous person. Please feel free to contact me directly, either by phone or through my direct email roxpbc1@cableone.net. I would be happy to talk this over with you. My husband and I are the original owners since 1994, are on-site owners and oversee the daily operations of our restaurant. We want each and every one of our guests to always feel like guests.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

These folks make a Burmeister Burger to die for! Get it on the cheddar bun and enjoy. It melts in your mouth! Beer is excellent so try them all. Can be super loud in there on Friday nights so choose a different spot if you want conversation to go with that burger.