“I enjoy this place ...”

Ranked #8 of 216 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A full-service restaurant/brewery (brewpub) established for over two decades. Independently-owned & operated by original founders. Large variety of craft beers brewed on-site. Eclectic menu, something for everyone.
Phoenix
“I enjoy this place ...”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I ate here several times on a trip to Prescott; it was within walking distance. I liked the atmosphere, which can seem hectic at busy times, so don't come here for a quiet dinner. I returned because they have several TVs, and I enjoyed this while dining alone. Most of my meal choices were very good, but I think it is a little on the higher side, but they do usually have a table menu of specials.

Visited October 2013

san jose, ca
“overrated!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Food is average at best, waitress tried to rush us because she was busy, she kept coming back every minute and kept asking us if we were ready to order Beer was nothing special.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank louseuferer
Dallas, Texas
“Great Dinner With The Family”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

While visiting Prescott after Christmas, the family decided to try a non chain restaurant and we weren't disappointed! PBC has a great atmosphere that is very kid friendly. My wife had the meatloaf and I had the Bangers and Mash. We both enjoyed dinner immensely.

Our server was Jeremy and he did a great job, including interacting well with our kids. A great experience all the way around.

North Augusta, South Carolina
“Great Surprise in Prescott”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Spent a day in Prescott, AZ for the first time and had a wonderful lunch at the Prescott Brewing Company with my wife. The service was great and the brisket sandwich I had was as good as I have ever enjoyed. Would definitely highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited December 2013
Torrance, California
“Good food and loud atmosphere”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at this restaurant. It was a bit loud and noisy, making it difficult to have a conversation. The food was good and the service was good. It appears to be a very popular place, and you may have to wait to get to a table.

• Visited November 2013