“Newver Disappointed”

Ranked #9 of 223 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A full-service restaurant/brewery (brewpub) established for over two decades. Independently-owned & operated by original founders. Large variety of craft beers brewed on-site. Eclectic menu, something for everyone.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We've been to the PBC every trip to Prescott over the years. Good food, service and great beers make it a must visit. Things can get a bit hectic at peak times, dinner hours and Sundays, but for the most part it's worth the wait. Seems like their menu continues to improve with every visit. This last trip I had the Shepard's Pie and it was the best I've had anywhere. Delicious and a huge portion. Beers on tap vary but there is always something good. A destination not to be missed when visiting the area.

There are newer reviews for Prescott Brewing Company

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We ate here after a three hour drive. The food selection was almost too extensive (everything sounded delicious, but couldn't try everything). My husband had a local beer which he said was good. We had a pasta dish and a steak dish. Both had huge portions (we couldn't finish neither). We had their humus plate as an appetizer and that was a wonderful surprise. Dessert was a bit of a disappointment, but we were too full to care. It has a nice atmosphere and very casual; which is what you want when you just want to relax with a good meal. Will definitely return.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was one of the first placed I wanted to revisit having moved away from Prescott years ago. It didn't disappoint. We started with the PBC dip and allthough it wasn't as hot as it should have been, it was still good like I remembered! For our mains, I ordered the white macaroni and cheese with a side salad. The mac n cheese was ooey and gooey and delish. My co-worker tried the meatless shepherds pie and although he's typically a meat eater, he was pleasantly surprised. We were on business so I skipped the beer...but they had a lot of good options, that I wish I could have tried.

1  Thank TrainGeeksWife
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were in Prescott for a two day stay, and we ate here three times :) We tried all nine of their on-tap microbrews, and liked all of them! The food is delicious, comfort food at it's best, and the atmosphere is lively and comfy

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Service was very slow for a week night. Server took order, delivered our drinks and disappeared for the next 20 minutes. Food was very good and enjoyed the micro-brews.