“Good beer, good food, good view”

Prescott Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 218 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A full-service restaurant/brewery (brewpub) established for over two decades. Independently-owned & operated by original founders. Large variety of craft beers brewed on-site. Eclectic menu, something for everyone.
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good beer, good food, good view”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Had a TBD wrap with tomato/mushroom bisque. Very good. Service was quick and pleasant. The wheat beer wasn't bad either.

• Visited August 2011

Prescott, Arizona
“Even if you're not a beer drinker...”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I'm not a big beer drinker, but I know this is a favorite destination for locals and visitors alike for the locally-brewed beers. Beer aside, this is a good place for a reasonably priced, family-friendly meal. There is seating in the popular bar area, and separate seating in the front of the restaurant, which faces the historic Courthouse Square in the middle of downtown Prescott. The menu is big and broad in content, from burgers to pizzas to salads to other entrees. I also appreciate the bar menu, which is good for choosing one or two smaller plates. I was here just the other day, and had a hard time deciding what to have! We started with the fresh, hot pretzels (served with a cheese sauce and a mustard-based dip). My husband had the steamed mussels (slightly overcooked), but he loved the spicy sausage and garlic sauce, and spooned up every bite. I had pizza bread with pepperoni and cheese, and fried pickles. The service was quick, efficient, and friendly. A good place for a quick, casual meal. If you come during prime meal hours, expect to wait for a table. We arrived at about 3:45pm on a Friday and were seated right away.

• Visited July 2011
Sun City, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No return visit”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

My husband and I had lunch on a July Tuesday.
The atmosphere was pleasant, rustic/ roomy.
We order the special of the day, a reuben style sandwich of Kilbasa. The sausage and casing were very tough. Overloaded with saurkraut.
The lager beer was not very cold, and bland.
The $8.00 dessert consisted of a burnt brownie.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank reeg3035
Prescott
“Won't be back....”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Wow,

Seems like the PBC is popular with the tourists but very unpopular with the locals.

We are locals and will never go back. Seems like evry time we decide to give it another try, it is worse than the time before. We went in on a Friday night and were seated in the front dining room. My Husband wanted wings but we were told he could not order wings in the dining room, we had to go into the bar which is literally 10 feet away. REALLY???? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. It's really just one big room with that apparently has imaginary dividers that can only be seen by the very rude and lazy waiters.
Took FOREVER to be served and the food was below average. Most of it went uneaten, even by my 17 year old who will normaly eat anything.

And did I mention our waiter was a punk with a very arrogant attitude?

Sorry PBC. No more visits from us. To many other places in town to spend my money.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Prescottwines
Temecula, CA
“Very good food but service was just average.”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

My family stopped in on a busy Saturday afternoon. We were seated upstairs which was initially comfortable but became quickly overcrowded once a party of 18 was squeezed in next to us.
The food was very good. I'm not a beer drinker but the hand-crafted root beer was really nice. I had a steak sandwich which was cooked exactly to Medium Rare and I also enjoyed a slice of my wife's BBQ
pizza. We were very happy with the food but the server offered a refill on our sodas w/out mentioning it wasn't free, we were cutoff by servers when we walked to and from the door and the people running the counter where you buy merchandise were very unhelpful. I'd still recommend the place but I'm gonna try someplace else next time.