“Highly recommend”
Review of Gurley St. Grill

Gurley St. Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gurley St. Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 216 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Vancouver, Washington
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased with our dinners as well as the service. My husband had the beef stroganoff and I had the chicken salad sandwich. One half was more than enough, so the other half went home with us. I was especially pleased with the side of steamed veggies. They were cooked perfectly!

Logan, Utah
“First visit, won't be our last!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We went to the Gurley Street Grill for a very interesting and enjoyable special event, a Beer and Tapas pairing. What a treat! First, representative from the craft brewing company was informative and fun. The owner/manager was on hand and just as friendly as could be, really a great host. The venue was just right for this particular event. The food was generally quite delightful. The chef came out between courses and explained the next course which was enjoyable. The servers were very efficient and pleasant. I'm not a beer person, but the parings were nice and my partner, a real beer guy, loved them all.

I understand that they do beer or wine paring events regularly. I'll be looking forward to attending them on a regular basis. And, if this was an example of their food and service, we'll definitely be eating there again.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank cachevalley1
“Great Philly”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I had the Philly cheese-steak for a late dinner this weekend. The place was nice, clean, friendly serer... but when ordering special request (no mushrooms) the sandwich came back with mushrooms anyway and I had to pick them off. Nice but nothing super special.

New Jersey
“A big bar restaurant, nothing special.”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Friend and I were in Prescott and looking for a place to eat. We ate in the bar area at the front. I ordered the rotisserie chicken dinner but was told 'we're out of that' so I ordered beef stroganoff. It was ok, nothing to write home about. Friend got a philly cheesteak which he enjoyed but again, nothing special. Servers are very sweet and young but don't know to take the plates off the table as soon as people are finished eating.

• Visited March 2014
“Great lunch. Great location.”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We drove up from Phoenix with out of town guests and had a late lunch here. The place was quite empty so service was not an issue. Everyone enjoyed their food from the french dip, turkey croissants and chicken salad sandwiches. We liked that you could get a salad as a side. The sweet potato fries were excellent. My husband ate half of our guest's chicken salad sandwich 2 days later, which we brought back in a cooler, and he said it was excellent and the bread was fantastic.
We will definitely return here.