“Another visit, another good meal”
Review of Gurley St. Grill

Gurley St. Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gurley St. Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 226 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is our third visit to the Gurley St. Grill. Each time we leave happy with the quality and taste of the food. The staff are very nice and helpful.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Cruised through town to pay our respects to fallen firefighters. Needed to eat and run. Service was prompt and nice. Lunch menu had a large selection of choices, my sandwich and the missus chili satisfied us. Prices seemed a little high for what we got. Probably because the area is so touristy.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went to the Gurley St. Grill with my elderly parents. We were quickly seated. My dad had his eye on the stroganoff, but our server said it was a FULL plate. A lot more than my dad wanted, which was a half order. Venn though a halp order was not an option, our server Mike said he would make it happen, which he did. Even with a half order, my dad still brought part of his meal home. The only downside was the the Gurley margarita, which I have to say I wasn't too pleased with it - not enough tequila. But overall,the quality and quantity of food, plus great service took this experience to 5 stars. We all said we will be back to this restaurant when we are in Prescott.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

When in Prescott, we try to make it a point to have a meal here. We've always had good food and good service and, on top of that, we've always liked to look and feel of this place. I had a cashew chicken sandwich while my husband had the chicken cobb salad. Each was very good. And, if you like garlic, you'll enjoy the warm garlic smell due to the basket of warm garlic bread brought to every table. Yum!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Service was first rate, food was average, prices actually close to reasonable for a tourist trap. Decor predictable but within the more tasteful end of the range.