“What's not to like?”
Review of Gurley St. Grill

Gurley St. Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gurley St. Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 227 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Cordial, well decorated, delicious and reasonably priced. Tripadvisor wants me to go on, but IMHO: "nuff said..."

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

After a long day at work we arrived 15 minutes before they closed. Starving and out of hope of finding a place to eat the staff at Gurley St Grill took us in. Although the waitress wasn't very personal she still took care of business. I'm sure she was tired and ready to go home so no harm there. The pot pie and fish and chips were good comfort food but they are the type of dishes you should only have on a splurge day. I would definitely return!

1  Thank downtownbrown1
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We've been here several times and have always enjoyed the food and service. We especially like the crust on their pot pies, light and flaky.

1  Thank Jane J
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We've been here a couple of times now, and while the food doesn't always knock my socks off, the portions are generous, the prices are decent and the staff are always super friendly and go the extra mile. Good beer on tap too, plus there's an enclosed patio in the back, a rare thing in Prescott.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We visited the Gurley St. Grill twice. The first night was just to have a few drinks. The bartender was very friendly and social. The next day, we went there to eat dinner. The food was food, and the waitress was pretty helpful, but wasn't too friendly. A little fake, but I think she may have been stressed out, because it was pretty busy. I think the thing that bugged me was that there was no eye contact with any of the patrons, because I noticed this with other tables too. Other than that, I would definitely suggest this place. It was a neat little place.