“Big Menu - Big Portions - Homestyle Food”
Review of Gurley St. Grill

Gurley St. Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gurley St. Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 223 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2011

This is a regular haunt for me and my husband when we are in Prescott. This locally-owned restaurant has unpretentious, homestyle food. You won't go hungry here, and the prices are very reasonable. The burgers are great. Excellent selection of salads. My husband likes their fish and chips. There is a good selection of sides, including regular fries, sweet potato fries, cole slaw, macaroni and cheese, and cottage cheese (to name just the ones I can remember). Although the restaurant has a bar, it is family friendly as well, with seating in the dining room, the bar, or the semi-outdoor covered patio (enclosed when too hot or cold). Gurley St. Grill is on Gurley St., just a block from downtown Prescott's historic Courthouse Square. There is free parking on the street or in the city garage less than a block away.

There are newer reviews for Gurley St. Grill

Reviewed July 15, 2011

We had lunch at Gurley St Grill on a Sunday afternoon. The food was very good and the service was great.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

The restaurant is recently re-modeled; basically to make it more like a sports grill. What they should have done is make the booths bigger; hard to get four (4) normal size people at a booth comfortably. But, it is good for two. Anyway, the chicken pot pie is excellent; they have changed the recipe recently; flakier crust. There is enough to share; I took half home to my wife who is not a big fan of the dish and she loved it. The waitress was very attentive and nice to look at. All in all, a very good day here.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

Went to The Grill tonight with my wife for dinner. Have not been here before, we are traveling from Minnesota. We were looking at the menu outside when an older gent came by and looked at us and said Chicken Pot Pie and claimed it was the best and walked in. So, I had the pot pie and my wife had the tilapia. Both plates were great and with ample food. We also had the Sonoran Corn Chowder (delicious) and the breadsticks.
The waiter was excellent and I really appreciated our visit there. The decor was very nice. The food was presented rather ordinarily but what it lacked in presentation was made up in quality and quantity.
I had the Prescott Red Beer there too which was excellent as well.
Prices very reasonable.
Check it out.

Reviewed November 30, 2010

I have lived in Prescott for 15 years and have been to the Gurley St. Grill a number of times. It was at one time one of the better places in Prescott. It is no longer. If you have a large party you can forget about "service." We had a party of 12. 18% was added to the check for "service" which we never received. Better food is served at any number of second rate buffets in the area. Do yourself a favor and pick another place.