“Nice atmosphere and staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Murphy's

Murphy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Murphy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Murphy's is the premier dining establishment in Prescott Arizona. Part of Prescott since 1985. Quality is our key ingredient at Murphy's from our Fresh Fish Flown in from Hawaii to our top-notch service, we are all about making memories at Murphy's. Join us for lunch and dinner daily and don't miss our Sunday champagne brunch!
Lake George, New York
“Nice atmosphere and staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2011

This restaurant is quite inviting in a very nice use of an ~130 year old building. The food was quite good and the service was as well. We ate the bar and had a relaxing fun time. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a pleasant casual meal.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank ADKtraveller

Churchville
“What a great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2010

After getting a tip from a local store owner to try Murphy's, I decided to check it out. The outside looked so inviting and it was! The decor was warm and everything about the place was clean and welcoming. The staff was friendly from the first greeting and my waiter JD was excellent. I started my meal with the southwest sweet potato soup which was yummy and finished it off with some fabulous homemade carrot cake, icing was to die for. Altough I didn't have any alcohol with my meal, they also had some nice happy hour specials. If I ever make it back through Prescott again I'll definitely stop in Murphy's!

1 Thank RoadtripperColl
Chandler, AZ
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

We have been here three times and everything that myself and the people I have been with have had nothing but the best of meals and service.

1 Thank tf97355
Phoenix
“Great food and atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2010

We drove up from Phoenix and stopped by for dinner on a Saturday night. Beautiful historic building, great staff and we loved our steaks. Saw some reviews about the noise, but I thnk that most people enjoy a friendly, festive venue -- to us, it was just the right amount of buzz. We will be back!

Sun City West, Arizona
“Good Food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2010

The food and service is always consistantly good. Everyone is friendly and pleasent.