5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dinner Bell Cafe

Dinner Bell Cafe
Ranked #1 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

I'm a local and this is by far my favorite place to eat breakfast!! All the food is made from scratch and the service is excellent!

Prescott, Arizona
“Diner breakfast!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is the perfect little diner. The food is exactly what one would expect and I wouldn't have it any other way. We keep going back for eggs, hashbrowns, the works.

Visited August 2014
Arizona
“food OK service mean of spirit”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I rarely if ever write a negative review but I think it is time to share this experience. We stopped in there last weekend for lunch and I ordered a half egg salad sandwich and cup of pea soup. Nothing difficult and nothing special. The sandwich had maybe 1 1/2 T of egg salad on it ( come on people, this is not expensive to make). Flavor was adequate at best. My plate came with a big hole where the cup of soup was supposed to rest. The server said she would bring it in a minute and when she finally delivered it said it was hot. That is good, I like my food hot, not lukewarm, hot. But it was so over-microwaved that after 10 minutes it was still too hot to eat so I ended up dumping it on my husbands bread plate to eat it. By that time he had finished his meal.

They were not that busy but the attitude of the server and the drive-by service was sad. This place is a Prescott institution and I am sure that people have grown up eating here but really it does not deserve their business.

• Visited August 2014
Palatine, Illinois
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The service can sometimes be slow, but always friendly. They are always there to fill the coffee for sure, just sometimes it's a little slow getting that first cup or having your order taken. There is an outdoor seating area in the back that overlooks Granite Creek. I had the waffle special, my friend the breakfast burrito. She indicated the breakfast burrito was very good, and my waffle was great, while I get bacon and sausage patties because I can't decide which is better they are both so good.

• Visited August 2014
Prescott, Arizona
“Another excellent breakfast”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went her for breakfast a few weeks ago. Sat on the back patio. Excellent service and food. We will go back!

Visited July 2014