“It's big yet comfy”

Ranked #7 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Prescott
Gaylord, Michigan
“It's big yet comfy”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and I don't go to Starbucks often, but if we do, it's always to the one downtown in the Albertson's plaza. That location is small and gets a lot of traffic, so it's a tad too busy and harried for me. This new location at Frontier Village is really nice. It's spacious, offers a lot of seating options, has ample parking, a lot of windows and a view. It also has a drive-thru, an outdoor patio and an enclosed gas fireplace, so I can picture that being a nice place to hang out on chilly Fall evenings.

The staff is friendly too, you don't get a sense of derision here as you do in some coffee shops.

• Visited September 2013

Nirvana
“Best staff ever...feels like a hometown coffee shop”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

They went above and beyond and were nothing but kind and gracious and funny to boot! Custom orders were a challenge and not too much work to them...and a super clean bathroom to boot!

Visited July 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“A stand alone upscale first class Starbucks Cafe”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Upon entering I had to ask myself if I was in a major city. This cafe is a traveler's respite with it's lush decor, spacious seating, many windows and a view. I was told this Starbucks was the largest in AZ. It has an outdoor patio, and an enclosed gas fireplace. It is airy and open without feeling you are in someone's space. Though it's a cafe and not a restaurant I tried the spinach egg white wrap. It was fresh, affordable and tastey.
The staff was eager to serve, the restrooms clean and spacious. It was a calm, quiet atmosphere to read or work. The setting, visit, and service lures me to return.

• Visited June 2013