“Best staff ever...feels like a hometown coffee shop”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Prescott
Reviewed July 21, 2013

They went above and beyond and were nothing but kind and gracious and funny to boot! Custom orders were a challenge and not too much work to them...and a super clean bathroom to boot!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Upon entering I had to ask myself if I was in a major city. This cafe is a traveler's respite with it's lush decor, spacious seating, many windows and a view. I was told this Starbucks was the largest in AZ. It has an outdoor patio, and an enclosed gas fireplace. It is airy and open without feeling you are in someone's space. Though it's a cafe and not a restaurant I tried the spinach egg white wrap. It was fresh, affordable and tastey.
The staff was eager to serve, the restrooms clean and spacious. It was a calm, quiet atmosphere to read or work. The setting, visit, and service lures me to return.

1  Thank lyfeworksjkl