“Overall amazing!”

Taj Mahal Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #20 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Overall amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2014

This place is great. They have a huge menu, fair prices, and excellent food. There is live music weekend nights, hookah, full bar, and did I mention great food? The lunch buffet is the best value, but you can't beat sitting on the patio and listening to music for dinner. I regular this place about once a week. Definitely a hidden culinary gem in Prescott!

Prescott, Arizona
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2014

This restaurant offers the best indian food in northern AZ. Everything tastes fresh and the service is fast and personal. Owner is great and will do anything to ensure your meal is satisfactory.

Newport Beach, California
“Good Patio”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

We had a very pleasant mean here on a temperate summers night. The food was average in every way and the kitchen very, very slow. We could tell the staff were trying hard to please but were in over their heads in their ability to turn out a timely meal. The patio was so delightful that we just chilled and enjoyed the band that were playing. We were not starving so all in all it was a good evening.

Prescott, Arizona
“Awful service, long wait, good food but high prices.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

We were a party of 3. The waiter told us it would be 40-45 min. to get our entrée...oh, well okay. He brought water and 35 min. later (!) our two appetizers. Dinner arrived in 1 hour 30 minutes after ordering. I ordered a vegetarian mattar and my friend the same. We got two different entrees but it had taken so long we let it go. I had to ask for a fork, more water. Our bill never arrived...I had to leave (came at 6 and out at 9!) to relieve a babysitter. So I left money with my friends to pay. The food was good but for $12.95 it was one small bowl of mushroom sauce...the rice was extra! I won't be going there again.

“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Best Indian food West of the Mississippi, and I love Indian food. Owner is great and will do anything to ensure your meal is satisfactory.