“Best Tikka Masala!”

Taj Mahal Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #24 of 223 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We had the best experience. We were quickly seated and served. We ordered the chicken Tikka Masala (best I've ever had) and the variety naan. Our food was just delicious. We were very pleased with the whole experience.

There are newer reviews for Taj Mahal Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We've eaten at many restaurants in Prescott since we moved here less than a year ago, nonetheless Taj Mahal is probably our favorite. The food is fabulous, and the service is fast and friendly. We especially love the lunch buffet during the week where you can sample various flavors. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were in Prescott for a few days and decided to try the local Indian food restaurant. I had the Tandoori Mahi Mahi, which could not have been better. Also ordered Aloo-gobi (cauliflower and potatoes with heavenly spices.) My sister had a chicken dish which she raved about.

There are plenty of mediocre Indian food restaurants out there. But Taj Mahal in Prescott is among the best Indian restaurants I have experienced. The other three are in Westwood CA, Washington DC, and San Francisco. (Can't recall the names)

The service was prompt. The waitress was friendly (and funny).

My only complaint is that the background music had way too much bass; it was pretty much all I could hear.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Taj Mahal has amazing food with great service! The owner, Gill, is always talking to the customers and making them feel welcomed. I appreciate not only the great taste of the food, but the choices at the buffet. The selection serves anyone because they have spicy, sweet, normal and desserts after a filling meal. I highly recommend going to Taj Mahal. You won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped by here as he was showing me around Prescott. I am from Idaho, and was super excited to see Indian cuisine down in a little Arizona town. We decided to stop and eat lunch and I was not disappointed! I love Indian food and make it often at home. The food was authentic and delicious-the surroundings and music only made it better. I will definitely return whenever I am in Prescott!!! Loved it! (Make sure to try their Tandoori Chicken!)