“This is a great indian place”

Taj Mahal Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #21 of 227 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Great Indian food in the heart of Prescott. I have been going to this restaurant for years. It has not changed management or any other major changes in its history. The manager is very kind and knowledgeable. I have been to many a indian restaurant and this is by far the best I have been to.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Right from the start I was greeted by a very friendly owner Gil who was very attentive to what his staff was doing , along with the concern for the comfort of his restaurant guests. If you have never had Indian food before the lunch buffet is a great way to try some of their greatest dishes. This restaurant is decorated beautifully with calming music art and decor straight from India. The staff waiting on me was attentive and made me feel very welcomed by remembering me from a previous visit. Since my first two visits I have been several more times and my experience has always been the same. Bottom line delicious food wonderful staff and an all around great restaurant!!!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Love love love this place. Great food and service every time we come for dinner. Live music and belly dancing, it's just an amazing restaurant all around.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I decided to go out for a celebration and I have heard many good things about this place and we had never tried Indian food before and decided to come here. The food was amazing, the service was amazing and the atmosphere was wonderful. Gill and his wife Sandra (not to sure if I spelled that right) were a delight. We gave our kids our leftovers and they gobbled them down. So, we will definitely be going back with our family. Thank you for such a memorable night.

-MDominique

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My first time there for a friends birthday was such a wonderful experience!! The owner Gil, was a hoot! He served us personally and made personal dishes for us that was not on the menu. Gil was fun and comical. He made us all laugh all night! The ambiance was relaxing yet energetic. The food and drinks were delicious! Gil was such a wonderful host. It was also my first time smoking a Hookah. It was interesting, social and fun! I will go back to try more Indian food and catch another "show" from the owner Gil!