“Very tasty, best Indian food I've had.”

Taj Mahal Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #22 of 216 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very tasty, best Indian food I've had.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Fabulouuuuuuuus. I try to eat Indian food in every decent sized city I visit. I have yet to find a place that beats the Taj Mahal. It's a bit pricy but to me it is well worth the cost.

1 Thank ajarnold74

“Fantabulicious”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Always great great service and always wonderful food. I have never gotten a dish I didn't like. The garlic naan is amazing and all of their lamb dishes are perfectly tender. By far the best Indian food I have ever had! (And I've eaten lots he he)

1 Thank Deanna08
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Our family has been coming to Taj Mahal for the past ten years. We enjoy the welcoming atmosphere and the owners always treat us like family. If you have never tried Indian food, it is fun to experiment with the different foods at the lunch buffet. My daughters and I are addicted to the Chicken Tikka Masala and Garlic Naan. The food is delicious and always keeps us coming back for more.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Cassadyfam
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We are from Phoenix and this is our favorite Indian food in AZ! Great weekend music and excellent service.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Kathryn O
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“It used to be reasonable and awesome....”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The food quality has gone downhill since the move, and the prices have gone up. I don't know what the heck is going on, but I won't be back until things change.

Visited November 2012