“ALWAYS THE BEST”

Taj Mahal Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #20 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Prescott Valley, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ALWAYS THE BEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

have been here upon several occasions and they ALWAYS offer the best in service and quality food. Any time I've come here, my party and I are greeted with a warm welcome and the food is absolutely amazing!!! The facility is always clean and well presented. Love the enviroment, the food, and the staff. You are sure to enjoy your visit every time!!
Will continue to come here for many years to come and never hesitate to recommend.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank livnblessd

Phoenix, Arizona
“Second time for lunch, last time here 6 mos ago”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2011

I thought six mos. ago I'd not return for the lunch buffet. It was awful 6 mos ago, little food, few people and nothing was marked. Returned today, a colleague from England wanted to go there, the food was cold. Told the waitress. The chaffing dishes two were almost bare, the food was of poor quality...there were only 3 tables there and it IS expensive the chai is not included it is extra. The food selection is always the same. When you go to the Indian restaurants in Tempe, the buffet is extensive, the food is always HOT the choices are diverse and the chai is included....the Taj Mahal was at a different location, Frontier Village, it was so much better there....Gil is great; however, the buffet is awful. I will not return, though I want to support Indian in Prescott, it's beyond my budget for what you get

• Visited February 2011
Sedona AZ
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2011

We went there on January 21st. expecting a little more atmosphere and hands on management, but to be fair it was late in the lunch time. The food had the potential of being good but the buffet was cold and half empty, they did bring out hotter food we noticed after we had already eaten. There seemed to be one man serving the few tables, with dirty plates stacking up in full view of the customers and the restaurant was uninviting and down a long hallway in the back of a building. Will I try it again probably to see if we just went on an odd day. I have eaten in many Indian restaurants and maybe in fairness the buffet is not place to judge but no menu was offered to us and no suggestion of other drinks other than the water that was put down in front of us.

• Visited January 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
“*** Wonderful Food, Wonderful Atmosphere, Wonderful People ***”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2011

Best Indian Food in Arizona (PERIOD). I can't wait till I go back to Prescott because we will be eating at Taj Mahal again. I had a wonderful meal there with a close friend on September 6, 2010. I was impressed by the food, the ambiance, and the courtesy of the employees. A+ experience. Oh wait, I forgot my favorite hat there and went back to Phoenix in holiday traffic. When I remembered I called and spoke to the owner. They had saved my hat. He sent it back to me in the mail. That is integrity! He could have pitched it in the trash and told me they didn't find it. The actions he took were above and beyond what I would ever expect from any restaurant owner. Thank You very much & I will see you when we come back, This time I will try to remember my hat.

• Visited September 2010
2 Thank CBone91
Arizona
“Great Experience!!! Highly Recommended!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2011

My wife and I went to the Taj Mahal for dinner. When we walked in we were greated by very friendly staff. The staff was very helpful and told us about the different dishes available and made reccomendations. The food was fantastic!!! I recommend the Taj Mahal for a great dining experience!

• Visited January 2011